POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

I reload for myself and friends

1 Like

I’m finding it online at Palmetto Armory, The US Armory and our local gun range, but it’s all expensive, especially the self defence rounds.

BULKAMMO.COM I’m buying from them.

At Leo’s Gun Shop in Loves Park , IL

I agree…if you find a store selling small pistol for a reasonable price please let me anf tge rest of us know…

Tks,

Marty

1 Like

There are currently 500 offers for sale of ammo on ammoseek.com, all at significantly inflated prices. It seems online vendors are somehow able to obtain stock to the exclusion of traditional sellers who might otherwise have price increases more relative to the actual price fluctuation in manufacturing and distribution.

Bass Pro Shops occasionally have a small shipment, but they sell out almost immediately!

I have to go to Cabel’s every day before 8 a.m. to stand in line for their opening at 9 a.m. If they have any ammo they give you a number according to your space number in line, This does stop the crowding once the doors are open and then you take your number to the ammo section, which is closed off and guarded by an employee. you can get only three boxes of any ammo. they then let you out of the aisle and you go to the Front counter to pay before you do any more shopping. sometimes they have ammo. it dosn’t seem to be on a regular schedule or day

go to : ammoseek.com to find ammo
they tell you who is selling and for how much
hope this helps have a small sporting goods store
well do sell guns and ammo , not like before covid, but still in the game.
David Wilson

In my basement vault :wink:

Or Ammo Seek!

1 Like

4 local gun shops get small shipments but it sells out quick. lucky to get a box here and there. Mostly target rounds go first.

Collectors Firearms Houston, Texas

Word to the wise. I was victim of cyber crime, with some suspicion it might have been related to an online ammunition seller. Buyer beware. Funds were stolen out of my account; It happed to me several months ago immediately after my “purchase;” Then again recently, similar circumstances. Of course I’m not 100% sure if it was someone from the specific seller. Fortunately, I noticed it, and informed my finance companies/card carriers, and they refunded me.

I have grown to appreciate GunBroker online Co., where I can instead add funds into their account, when some sellers can accept that form of funding instead; Feels safer to me financially. Some sellers can ship to my local licensed FFL GunStore for me to pick up.

Today, outside on the road, I found a lady’s purse, all her contents, and car key’s; Was able to find her and re-unite it with her. Happy St. Patrick’s Day brothers and sisters! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Small gun stores and big box sporting goods stores all occasionally get ammo in at stupid prices. I have a large supply already but shoot a lot. Starting to worry it will continue for years. Not just 2021.

On line mostly. Ammo.cim, aimsurplus and a local pawn shop!!!

Large pistol, small rifle how many? How much?

There is one Local sports store selling ammo but very expensive and can get at our shooting ranges but again very expensive.

Hello,

When you say $100.00 a box, are you talking about 1000 primers? Do you have small pistol, and small rifle? What brand do you sell?
Do you have any idea what shipping would cost to Selma, North Carolina 27576 ? Do you take credit cards? I am interested in buying from you, are you a buiness?

1 Like