POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

Sorry about that. I was joking. I payed $400 for 1000 cci 500 SPP. Was rediculous but I had already bought everything for loading and was excited about getting started. Again sorry. Sometimes my jokes don’t translate as being funny.

1 Like

I found all sorts of ammo on sale. .48 cents a round for .45s. No limits either.
Just go online to ,… See More

1 Like

That’s cruel.:pleading_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the family to all our new community members and god bless you all. You have taken a step into a forum of like minded 2A people who will always try there best to help all in any way they can. Our community strives on helping one another and even if you are a beginner or first time even owning a gun don’t be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Any way back on topic, ammo is coming back and at steep prices. I have just been checking in the local spots in my area. Slowly but surely more ammo is turning up. I don’t shop online much for ammo or even at all. On my days off when I’m out and about with the wife I just look around in the gun stores.

Thank you for being a good person!! In todays world…

3 Likes
  1. I have Primers $65.00 per 1000, plus shipping.
  2. 357 JHP factory $60.00 plus shipping ,
  3. 357 JHP Reloads with data $45.00 (not selling as reloads selling as components only) and
  4. Speer Gold Dot $60.00 per box.
  5. 45 cal factory Ammo Federal. $70.00 per box
  6. 45 cal reloads with data (selling as components) $60.00 per box.

Best regards,
Wm. Bruce Walker,

MsEng./MBA
MBB/CQE/CQA

2 Likes

Thanks for the good deed brother @Burdo and that ladies life was in that purse. People like you keep Americans and America strong. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Available at gun stores 1box per sale. On line but way too expensive.

1 Like

Outdoor Limited on line.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @JACK81 and you are in the right place at the right time.

Mr. Gun Dealer, but super expensive

1 Like

plenty of target ammo around, light loads for skeet. 9mm hard to find and is expensive. high brass shotgun loads are available, but are also a bit pricey.

1 Like

Right now, Bud’s Gun Shop- 9mm FMJ Federal Premium $.80 per round. Best I have seen in a long time!!

1 Like

I am finding it in various sporting goods stores, Sportsman Guide, and Midway USA. Most 9mm and 5.56/.223 is averaging around a dollar per round. Availability is getting better thought.

1 Like

I wonder…would it not be cool to be able to get every gun owner to just stop buying any ammo or new guns for just 3 months. Sort of “reset everything” and see if that would make a difference? Let manufacturers catch up and inventory balance back out. As computer IT would say “Have you tried turning it off and on again?” :grin::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Gun show, Lee County, FL

1 Like

Federal Premium website with minimum availability.

1 Like

I need you for a friend!

1 Like

Shark Coast Tactical

1 Like

Ammo Depot. Found some for 70 cents per round. Lowest I have found.

1 Like