Ammo shortage

Anybody have any suggestions for best online sources for bulk 9mm? Like everyone else, I’m having a hard time finding ammo. I have some on backorder. But looking for suggestions based on your experience with fast order delivery, etc.

4 Likes

Start here:

I think you can even find more threads where we have already discussed it.

Use search button on the top, next to your avatar.

Good luck !

5 Likes

I haven’t done any online ordering, I have just been walking into the gun stores and little by little increasing my inventory. I only have 380s and 9mms to buy. They usually sell out quick.

3 Likes

That is also what I have been doing. 1-2 boxes at a time. Unfortunately I have more calibers to shop for.

2 Likes

I was lucky today. happen to be at the counter at Dunham’s sport , when I found out that the 9mm ammo was behind the counter, so I got to buy 2 boxes of 50. Magtech FMJ 115 gr for $ 10.99 a box :grinning:

8 Likes

See what being blessed does for a person.

4 Likes

:scream:
$10.99?
Those had to be either made in China or reloads in Magtech’s boxes… :joy:

2 Likes

@Jerzees you are one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: dude my man. :joy::joy:

1 Like

made in Brazil, even blazers are 10.99 a box, American made :smiley:

CCI 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket Ammo

Regular $13.99 (Save $3.00)$10.99

1 Like

That is not a bad price you better jump on those while you can.

1 Like

@Cobra… where is the store? Can you reserve 5000 rounds for me please?

I need more ammo… otherwise I’ll end up doing this… :grimacing:

A_20200825_01

3 Likes

We were in Fleet Farm in Greenbay on Monday and the only pistol ammo they has was a few boxes of .454 Casull, .44 Mag. and on the other end .25 and .32 Auto FMJ.
Plenty of Shotgun and rifle hunting rounds, some .17 HMR and .22 Mag but no .22LR.
Very few hand guns in the case and over heard a conversation about buying a pistol the counter person was saying, when and if the pistol you wanted came in we would contact you. Sad times. :thinking:

2 Likes

I check at my local sportsman’s warehouse on occasion. Pick up a couple or so 50rnd boxes if they have it. On line go to federal ammunition. Takes a while to get it but they do have ammunition.

2 Likes

I guess you will be knitting a holster for your EDC. lol

2 Likes

:joy: yeap… definitely I’m not going to make socks :wink:
Does it mean - no more ammo available? :cry:

2 Likes

:cry: yup it gone

2 Likes

:angry: I knew it… I knew it the moment you posted that crazy price… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve used this company a few times in the past couple months:

You have to keep checking in with them because stock does go quick.

I’ve used this company also in the past:

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Hey @vaughn… I have a couple of sources I utilize.

1. AmmoSquared- been a member of this online service for almost a year & a half now. I thought it was neat. You should check it out. You may or may not be interested :thinking:
  2. Ammo Supply Warehouse- somebody mentioned them above :+1:t5:
  3. Local gun range- local is relative since I have to travel 30-40 minutes away to get there. They usually have some stuff in stock (mostly reloads) but one company out of Fayetteville (NC) has been flawless so far. You can’t buy but a :package: but I do what I can to replace what I just shot.

Hope you find a source (or multiple sources) to get yourself where you want to be. :v:t5: I too am a fan of the 9MM!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and be blessed.

2 Likes