Best online prices for ammo?

Online shopping is definitely the easiest way to shop for things you don’t need instantly - and usually, it’s cheaper too!

With the latest trend of vendors walking away from selling ammo due to political and media pressure, online shopping and visiting your local ranges to purchase ammo is the way to go:
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/buying-ammo-online-what-you-need-to-know/

What’s the best price you’ve found for ammo online?

5 Likes

Angelfire Ammo when they run sales. You can pick up what your budget allows, enough for a range trip? Perfect. Needing bulk? Also perfect.

This gets even better when you have others going in on it with you to split costs.

I need to get to the range again purely to run the 9mm ammo I picked up from Fenixammo.com. If their ammo runs as smoothly as I suspect it will I will be purchasing their defensive rounds. They are one of the sponsors for USPCA in southeast Michigan, they are also working with various LE departments to lower training costs for them. That’s enough of an endorsement where I believe a Prosecutor would have a hard time arguing the type of carry ammo I use.

Location wise SGAMMO.COM is my go to. Ammo usually shows up 3 days after my order is placed. But I’m just a state away.

I’ve tried angel fire and was happy just took longer to receive my order but so far the ammo has run flawlessly

1 Like

I’ve gotten really good deals on Target Sports USA if you’re buying 1000 rounds at a time, but the best deals I ever get are from Federal when they run their rebates, at least on 223 and 556. I have alerts on 6 or 7 websites for deal notifications, so I watch fairly frequently. I’d love to hear about every one else’s deal sites, though!

1 Like

I buy from Target Sports as well. Less than $10 per box for Magtec 9mm with free shipping, no tax. Only issue is long delivery time, 7 days. Order ships from CT to my place in AZ so not totally surprising. I can live with that a 1,000 rounds per order.

1 Like

Double sgammo.com

1 Like

Make that three…

1 Like

$0.17 per round (price delivered)

I always look for price max $180 per 1,000 rounds (delivered) and avoid deals for “Russian” or “steel” ammo.

Make that four for sgammo.com… Their prices are always very good, reasonable shipping costs, good reputation.

Luckygunner.com is another good one, I like buying from them because they put out a lot of good quality online content.

Sometimes places like palmetto state armory, midwayusa or brownells will have a good sale.

1 Like

Ammoseek.com is a good place for comparison shopping but don’t always show the best prices available. I’m guessing businesses pay a fee for being listed, but that’s only a guess.

I have a handful of sites I frequent and/or get marketing emails from but actual door-buster bargains are far and few between anymore. 35¢/round or so (shipped) for brass 9mm seems to be the going rate for what I would consider a fair deal but not a bargain. Some outfits add state sales tax, some don’t.

1 Like

My how these prices and numbers have changed with this recent thread bump

3 Likes

A lot may disagree with cheap ammo but westcoastarmory.com has TulAmmo for super cheap. They would not be for SD but good for the range.

Dang. I didn’t notice I was posting to a thread over three years old. When I read @Jerzees’s post about 17¢/round I wondered, "Where’s he finding that?

2 Likes

$0.17/round… sigh those were the good old days…

4 Likes

Freedom munitions is having a 5 percent off sale, with $5 shipping $200/$2k thru the weekend. 124 grain brass cased 9mm @$15/box as a popular example.
If you need .45acp and don’t reload, they have small primer brass cased for $22.50 a box.
Freedommunitions.com

2 Likes

Outdoor limited has really good deals on ammo fairly often haven’t seen any lately tho but do have good deals.

Ammunition depot is has some good deals sometimes as well

2 Likes

steelcityammoco.com has $15 off $150 going on now.

1 Like

17 a box of 9mm

Each box bought gets you a box of .22

Order 200 dollars worth and free shipping

I got in on it Wednesday

12 boxes get you free shipping and 12 boxes of .22

Seems like a good deal

3 Likes

Freedom Munitions has $3.99 shipping for orders between $250/$2000 through Sunday.
Just ordered a case of “American Steel” 9mm for $286 incl. tax. Copper plated steel case, a bit mellower than my NATO and Turkish stuff.
They also have .223 reloads for .42/ round. Shot a bunch of this in the past and like it.

1 Like