Ammo-sources

Anyone have a source with in-stock ammo? 5.56 Nato, 9MM Luger, .380.

2 Likes

@Ed128 This site only locates in stock ammo. It’s like “Google for Ammo”. But you have to act quickly… “shuffle your feet, or lose your seat”.

5 Likes

There is also an app for the iPhone: “AmmoSeek.”

3 Likes

Wherever you look right now, GunBroker.com is the only source with available ammo. :unamused:
You can buy whatever you need… just be prepared to spend big :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

1 Like

Target Sports USA, Lucky Gunner, Palmetto State Armory, and SG Ammo are all on-line sources that I have had much luck with lately. Good luck, times are lean out there.

1 Like

Please search the forum to save Dawn from continuing to connect related posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just picked up 4 boxes of 50 count Aguila 9mm Luger 124 grain FMJ at Field and Stream and limit 2 boxes per customer so my wife bought the other 2.

2 Likes

Getting dismantled is a big leap from what’s actually happened. It won’t likely be dismantled. Could it use a reorg, just as any org could benefit from a reorg. Back to looking for low ammo prices!

2 Likes

If you find any, let us know. I sure am not understanding the scarcity now. Unreal.

2 Likes

Do you search: ammoseek.com
?

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll check them out. I usually find some before I run out. It’s surprising though, how often the shelf is bare.

1 Like

Lots of new gun owners; and people worried on gun bans buying up the ammo.
I have two gun ranges I shoot at, one within 20 minutes ( indoor) that the last 2 times I visited had a 2 hour wait after you signed in before getting access; the other is over an hour away ( outdoor pistol & rifle) that may be my permanent choice for range practice from here on

Russ Brown

| Michael554
August 9 |

• | - |

RustyBucket_TX:

Do you search: ammoseek.com

Thanks. I’ll check them out. I usually find some before I run out. It’s surprising though, how often the shelf is bare.

1 Like

I have my own range with everything set up and out to 400 yards. All of my long guns are set to 100 yards and hand guns run from a marked 3 yards out to 25 yards. I rarely shoot at 25 yards or more with hand guns because you can get in too much trouble for shooting some one past around 15 yards.

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty much confined to a managed local range. Minimum they allow is 7 yrds. I practice between 7 and 30 yrds.

1 Like

Last I bought local were Federal 15 grain. 28 cents per rd in a box of 50 I bought five boxes. That’s okay here for off the shelf. The practice stuff is usually scarce. No too hard to find the cc stuff @$40 plus a box. Forgot to say that was 9MM.

2 Likes

28 cents a round is a pretty good price , 9mm usually isn’t too pricey, but present times have increased everything, I’ve retired my 9mm for awhile, started carrying my 45 for edc, have a friend who reloaded 3 bags of 250 rounds, forgot what he charged me, was lower than I could find retail at the time.

Russ Brown

| Michael554
August 9 |

• | - |

RustyBucket_TX:

I have started buying bulk ammo when one that I use comes in stock at a reasonable price

Last I bought local were Federal 15 grain. 28 cents per rd in a box of 50 I bought five boxes. That’s okay here for off the shelf. The practice stuff is usually scarce. No too hard to find the cc stuff @$40 plus a box. Forgot to say that was 9MM.

1 Like

Ammoseek.com doesn’t sell ammo, they just search for present prices and displays them online, in case you haven’t checked that link out yet

Russ Brown

| Michael554
August 9 |

• | - |

RustyBucket_TX:

I have started buying bulk ammo when one that I use comes in stock at a reasonable price

1 Like

Yep. I visited and registered. Not much available for me right now, but I’ll check back often. Thank you. (Lol. It looks like we’ve strayed off topic just a little with this side trip. Learn where you can. :smiley:

1 Like

Part of another conversation was moved here due to being off topic in the original post.

2 Likes

Thanks Guys AMMOSEEK.com I just ordered some more. They find it and you order, but you might need to be quick because as soon as the vendor gets it, it sells out. I have been looking for 5.56 for over a week. Yesterday I found some. Another place I waited one hour and it was sold out.

2 Likes