Help Finding Ammo

Does anyone know where I can get 9mm 115Gr FMJ ammo? I know I’m not alone, but as a new shooter, I struggling to find ammo. What are some of the reliable website or stores that can ship to Florida.

5 Likes

Right NOW… Sgammo.com has some 9mm in stock around $0.60 per round. I can guarantee it won’t last long

If it’s sold out by the time you see this, have a look through this thread for other places to find ammo, but just know that there’s not much out there and what is available is pricey.

5 Likes

Register at GunBroker. There is plenty of 9MM ammo. What you need is :dollar: … a lot of :dollar:

If you are lucky, you can buy for $0.50 per round.
If you are willing to spend $550-$600 for box of $1,000 rounds - there is a great selection.

This is only first page of 61 sales below $0.60 per round.

9 Likes

Thanks for the info brothers @Harvey, @Jerzees and the family always is helpful and comes through. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

One of my coworkers friends messaged him yesterday that a local sporting goods store that normally doesn’t carry ammo had some in stock. My coworker was able to stop on his way home and pick up a bunch of ammo - including some for me!!

Keep checking the local places, you might luck out! And be sure to ask your shooting buddies to keep you informed and inform them if you find some!

We’re all in this together!

6 Likes

I’m also from Florida and got frustrated with local sources. There’s a few people selling Ammo in FL on Armslist. Priced at around $0.50/round.

3 Likes

Gunbroker and the various auction sites are your friend. Fact is, you are going to have to pay. If you need to find local, you just have to make friends with your local gun shops and know when they get their shipments and be there, cause you wont be the only one waiting. Also, go back to the shop you got your firearm through. Many shops are holding ammo back to sell with new purchases and talk to your salesman, remind him that you just purchased a new gun from him, and see if he has anything in the back that he will be willing to sell.

5 Likes

AMMOSEEK.com is not a dealer but will show you what is available and where. If you find what you need, buy it. It may not be there 15 minutes later.

5 Likes

Thanks for the information

3 Likes

Thank you for the information

3 Likes

Check ammunition manufacturers own websites.
Ordering directly from federal is a breeze.

5 Likes

Great information I will look into what you’re suggesting

3 Likes

I was encouraged to see Federal selling online but they won’t ship to some states like IL :unamused:

5 Likes

all the california members are crying right now… :smiley:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Time to use legal ammo then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You don’t have GunBroker in CA? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

still no shipping to california …is what i meant

4 Likes

AmmoSeek is like Wall Street :joy:
I’ve been working on my computer for last few hrs, refreshing AmmoSeek search from time to time… ammo comes and goes every hour :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Thank God I live in Tennessee :grin:

3 Likes

Picked up some 10mm locally for $32/100 :+1:

Funny, when I bought my 10mm in January ammo was hard to find, now it seems like everyone has 10mm.

I was able to find some 9mm 115grn bullets which are lead. Not my favorite but in these times it’ll work for practice ammo.

6 Likes