Ammo-sources

A site I frequent had pistol primers available at about 5 AM eastern time on Saturday morning (limited to one brick of 1000 if course). I put one in my cart, got distracted, made coffee and came back to it within 30 minutes. They were all gone.

I want to know who on God’s green earth is up at 5 AM (eastern time no less) drinking coffee and shopping pistol primers besides me???

4 Likes

I’m up at 4:00 am brother @Greg35 I bought them I didn’t know you had them on order. :joy: Just kidding have a blessed day brother.

6 Likes

ROFL. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

At least I know they went to a good home…!!!

4 Likes

Just loaded Ammo Seek app. Didn’t know ammo apps existed. Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

Just got an email that 9mm 147gr FP is available. Get them before they run out!

1 Like

It helps to have coworkers who are also on the lookout for ammo and even picks it up for you when they get some for themselves!

6 Likes

Nice shipment of ammo

1 Like

Cheapest 9mm I’ve seen in a while.

https://www.natchezss.com/american-eagle-handgun-ammunition-9mm-luger-115-gr-fmj-1180-fps-1000-ct-case.html

1 Like

They also have a website. Ammoseek.com

You can set up watch lists (10 may be active) and they will text/email you if the ammo drops down to a particular price per round.

When that happens, you have to be extremely quick to catch that price.

Otherwise, it is great for finding ammo in stock and you just may have to “bite the bullet” and pay the, currently, very high prices.

2 Likes

Not the primers, but I am. My work day starts at 5AM.

1 Like