POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

I have found ammo at multiple on-line stores. Been able to order both target and self-defense ammo. Prices are still too high on self-defense ammo, but target ammo prices are starting to come down a little.

finding ammo very little! at local gun store & gunshows.

You might want to check out this thread.

2 Likes

I don’t believe there is a shortage of ammo. Go to a gun show or expo; they have enough ammo to outfit a small country for war and they are still selling it at insane gouging prices. Also, when the manufacturers of ammo as well as gun makers are saying that they are making 5 times more product than they ever have and yet at most gun shops there is little to choose from, folks we have a problem here.

Somebody is getting the ammo/and guns in the pipeline between the plants that make it, and into the hands of the gun stores for us to purchase. Every shop I go to has a limit on what you can buy and it’s most of the time it’s 1 box per day. So people aren’t going in and buying a dozen cases like we were able to a little over a year ago.

We are a gun community and we all hope every one of us can have plenty of ammo at reasonable prices and our choice of guns to own that we see fit, but like I said above, somebody somewhere is taking advantage in the pipeline where there seems to be a shortage where price gouging can take place. There needs to be some investigation following the ammo and guns from the plant to the gun shops and see what the real issue is. Is it greed and are we being taken advantage of? Or is there really a shortage? I hate to believe it, but I believe it is greed. The amount that’s being charged especially for ammo is way beyond just a supply and demand mark-up.

The current shooters lament! Welcome to the Community! @William579

Outdoor limited high point nc

thanksEmoji

1 Like

Florida firearms in Tampa range :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:3/17/2021 2:30pm

You can try Ammoseek.com some of it will be really expensive.

I am finding everything I want at Gun Shows.

What kind of pistols and the caliber?

I have been able to find ammo for the last month at the local Academy at a decent price for the current market. Less than $20 for a 50rd box of 9mm and $11.99 for 556. Got a 100rd box of 20ga for $28.

Yes Malchows Waushara County.
Trading Post. Wi Radids

Target Ammo only and even then very scarce and expensive.

Local gun shows. Prices are high!

I live in Utah, south of Provo and everything here is so expensive. All the popular calibers are $1.00 per round or higher. When you can find it…

GT Distributors, StrikeZone, Pawn Shops, etc. It’s out there but expensive

Found some bulk reloads What I use to pay for 1000 I paid the same for 500

Ammunition Depot. Intermittent there one hour gone 4 hours later. Most popular calibers, not cheap. .380? never…

Mostly at Lucky Gunner.com