Pocket Dump: Pockets at home?

With so many of us working from home or sheltering in place, our daily routines have likewise seen some changes. If your situation is like mine, instead of getting up and getting ready to leave for work, you get up and log in.

Baseball caps have replaced my curling iron, and slippers have replaced my shoes. I no longer have keys or sunglasses in my jacket pockets, and my pants pockets have less too.

What is in your pockets while you’re at home?

Bonus points for posting pictures.

3 Likes

Pockets! What pockets?
My office is 14 steps from my bedroom.

6 Likes

I’m with @MikeBKY… oh… my office is 50 steps and 1 storey down from my bed. :upside_down_face:

However I wear pants and keep pocket knife on me all the time. It’s always needed (so far never for defense use)

4 Likes

I have a gun safe within arms reach and a knife or two within 3 steps anywhere in the office.

4 Likes

My wife’s office is about the same distance and down a flight like yours is while she is working from home.

2 Likes

In the 4 weeks I had off for self isolation, I carried a mixture of this, always the NAA, the rest on mood.

All are technically pistols.

.22 magnum 45gr flex tip JHP
9mm 147gr JHP
12.7x42mm aka Beowulf 325gr JHP

3 Likes

I’ll bite. Which is for a bad mood. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fortunately, it take an awful lot to make me be in a bad mood.

If it’s bad mood, it’s all 3 of those plus the VR80 with its 9rd and 19rd mags loaded with 00-Buck and Rifled Slugs.

Add in FLIR monocular to find the bugger.

2 Likes

Glock 41, 3 magazines
2 Kerambits
1, 1300 lumen flashlight!
1 AR-15 not shown.

I meant it when I said I have been carrying heavier than usual.

Secret :chipmunk: Edit: Removed picture because I am an idiot.

1 Like

6 Likes

Sig P365 in DeSantis Superfly pocket holster with 12+1

2 Likes

@Orpackrat… how do you keep it in the pockets? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Big pockets

2 Likes

A small flashlight, a high quality folding knife, a handkerchief and a couple of plastic bags (we have dogs).

My wallet, keys and a couple of ICE items are always nearby, but there is no need to carry them around unless I’m heading to the mailbox or, rarely these days, the store.

1 Like

Pockets? 3.5" tactical knife, pepper spray.

1 Like

Came in from mowing the grass. Here’s what was in my pockets/on me.

1 Like