Well... Do ya? ( “inside” the house edc)

So we all have our "outside’ the house edc kits. That said, do ya have an “inside” the house edc?
So your home and you want to dress down, maybe shorts, sweats(depending on the time of year). Tee shirt you get the idea.
For instance-

Ruger lcp 2
Pocket holster
Olight flashlight
Crkt executive folder.

No belt needed.

3 Likes

My inside is the same as my outside. Shorts, pants, etc.

2 Likes

I have several weapons staged in the house, since there is nobody but my wife and I in the home.

5 Likes

Yes, point well taken. Yet, what if you go out to do some lawn work, get the mail/newspaper, walk the dog, talk with the neighbors?

Your everyday carry should be comfortable and on you everywhere you go. I have it on when mowing the the lawn, I have it on when I am gardening, I have it on when I go fishing, I have it on when I am shopping, I have it on in the house, I have it on me when I am in the garage, I have it on me everywhere I go.,…

3 Likes

This I would consider my in house EDC and also HD setup.

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind I added a bit to your topic title, @James322 for people to find the information easier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

If I am out front, I have something in my pocket.

1 Like

My carry rig is for all situations. I’ve even got some clips I can change out on my holster, that will hold on without a belt.

1 Like

Same situation. Always on. Yes, I walk the dog with it (and pepper spray), mow the lawn, work outside, etc.

3 Likes

I use the same EDC outside and inside the house.

1 Like

What he said. I live on a farm, so what I carry “at home” and “in town” are different, but one or the other is always at hand. Nobody knows when trouble will show up nor what form it may take. If we knew, we could simply avoid that time/place.

2 Likes