Planned law would require students dressed as 'furries' to be removed by animal control

sometimes we needs us a sense of humor???

“BE IT ENACTED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA: SECTION 1. NEW LAW A new section of law to be codified in the Oklahoma Statutes as Section 11-301 of Title 70, unless there is created a duplication in numbering, reads as follows: Students who purport to be an imaginary animal or animal species, or who engage in anthropomorphic behavior commonly referred to as furries at school shall not be allowed to participate in school curriculum or activities. The parent or guardian of a student in violation of this section shall pick the student up from the school, or animal control services shall be contacted to remove the student.”

A report at Not the Bee said, “Dressing up like anthropomorphic animal characters has become quite the trend these days, and there are quite a few reports of kids showing up for class looking like a Disney mascot.”

6 Likes

So much for a lot of high-school sports mascots.

7 Likes

Sincerely hope this is true! Far better than accommodating this insanity. Use your litter box at home!

6 Likes

What’s wrong with “WTF is wrong with you kid? Take that costume off and get your a$$ back to class…”.

6 Likes

“This one looks wild. Get the tranquilizer gun…”

5 Likes

…and we’re the ones that have “red flag” laws :question:

If ever there were clearly psychological issues, you’d have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see it. My bad, that’s this administration!

IMG_4533

7 Likes

Well, these people should spay or neuter their pets-children then. It is the only responsible thing to do. Don’t you think?

We sure don’t want the furry little bastards to reproduce.

Lol

6 Likes

@Virgil_H Especially the Rabbits. :laughing: We’ll have Bugs Bunnies running around eeeverywhere! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

I was going to go 'Bat Sh** crazy here !
These kids are SH** stoopid! etc etc etc…my usual rants! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But then on reflection I ‘identify’ as a ‘Wild WEEEEEEEEEEAZEL!!’
and None of you have given me flack about that so “MEH!” to each his own 'Amirite??
But I do think we need a separate Bathroom system in Schools and Public places now
His, Hers, Trans and…‘S’Q’UATTERS? perhaps? :joy: :joy: :joy: S’Q’uattee’s?
You need a special filter system to catch all that synthetic hair and …anthropomorphic animal feces!
who makes this sh** up anyway? Askin’ for a friend!
10cdfa90-7d4c-858b-ec67-6e6d4d7f6583
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

The World is a truly silly place–M.Python

4 Likes

3 Likes