Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone!

‘Stealth Mode”?

14 Likes

I hope the school gets sued and everyone involved not allowed anywhere near children ever again. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

17 Likes

This is why school choice should always be an option for parents dissatisfied with the quality of public education at government schools. Also, parents need to engage politically and run for positions on their local school board, positions that historically have been uncontested.

11 Likes

Everyone involved should be very glad that me or anyone like me was not the father of this girl or related in any way to this girl.

17 Likes

Craziness! Unbelievable Craziness. What strikes me is this, So one or two of the chaperones think this Trans Thing is cool so they don’t hesitate to mix the boys and the girls but what about chaperones 3 - 4 - 5, None of the other “adults” pushed back? They ALL thought this was just OK?

11 Likes

I believe the correct term they prefer is ‘ally’.

7 Likes

Situational awareness ,morals or having a conscious should tell someone it is wrong… one has to overlook these to let this happen.

4 Likes

Look up Stanley Milgram experiments.

3 Likes

along with refund of the school district portion of local taxes.

4 Likes

Whenever my daughter goes on Field Trip, the key is in MY possession. :love_you_gesture:

A 2023-12-05 20-54-55

She is not scared, I’m not scared… even 2,000 miles away…

Wait… do I have a daughter? :thinking: :scream:

5 Likes

That’s what happened after you came home with the Staccato. :rofl: jk
@TheKid see, things could have been worse! :grinning:

5 Likes

Thats inexcusable. Parents should sue the teacher, school and school district. The teacher should be reported to Human Services, be fired and be reported as a sexual predator. Jail time seems appropriate also. Sick.

9 Likes

I am little taken back here. I know when I was 11 when we went on field trips away from our parents we were assigned a roommate and both sets of parents knew who we were rooming with. We also didn’t share a bed at 11. Might ask the parents why they didn’t ask more questions before they sent their daughter over 2000 miles away. I think all parties need to look in the mirror on this one and sit down and take some blame. Suing the teacher is not the answer.

1 Like

I can see a predator, planning to play a sick game, didn’t want the parents to find out about this. As a parent, you put some trust into people who keep your child for a good part of the day, every weekday. These people fell victim to a predator, and I completely agree with an earlier post about reporting the teacher to CPS.
The chaperons deserve to be named in a suite as well.
Addition of a sexually deviant child from another school to the group - not OK, the trip ends at this point.
Plans for 11yo to share a room - cool. Share a room with adult - call the cops. Share a bed – trip ends. Share a bed with a deviant – call the cops.

5 Likes

When did 5th graders start having over night field trips. I’d have one thing to say to my family after I got the call…. ROAD TRIP!!!

5 Likes

That is a very accurate term.

2 Likes

It is not the only answer but one of the necessary actions to make.

3 Likes

School has been mandated. In my State you’re forced to jump through hoops to home school. This tells me how powerful education is and it’s double edged. Able to be used for good or evil. Home school by any means necessary. Do without if you must. I promise you it’s worth it. This is the best response to the weaponization of education. If you didn’t know a lot if not most of the men and women who shaped this great nation were homeschooled. They were doing a pretty good job before government got involved. Good enough to create the worlds power.

5 Likes

Your kids may have some questions after your drag queen story time at home. :grinning:

4 Likes

And now her……:roll_eyes:

2 Likes