3 Likes
3 Likes

Sad, just sad. :angry:

4 Likes

Real end of days stuff.

7 Likes

What the actual duck?

5 Likes

Everyday we are being betrayed by our own people!
Rome on the brink of destruction!
What a retirement! Not a single person in this administration has done their job! Obviously the U.S. Constitution is useless.

4 Likes

The Long March. And march they have done.

Nah, it’s only February.

This is very difficult for me to discern. To me homosexuality was always sin. It is getting more and more excepted. Therefore it is getting to be less and less a sin. The world is changing. I don’t see how we are taking her 1st A right but maybe the article didn’t go into that detail.

“16 government actors and employees attempted to suppress Reading’s speech using a variety of approaches.

The documents, generally email exchanges, detail interactions among and between multiple military officials from Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurt, the North Hanover Police Department, the New Jersey State Police, the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness, the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office of Counter-Terrorism, North Hanover School District, and others.”

These people are using their positions in the Military and State to shut her up.

2 Likes

Shame on them they can’t use their right or power to take someone’s right. I guess that is the point.

2 Likes

Technically, if you are in the military, you are supposed to be apolitical.

2 Likes

Too late! This is just the beginning!
Whether we like it or not, they are winning!

2 Likes

There is something thing wrong here there is no denying.

1 Like