More stupidity reported by Breitbart

This was in the kids own living room.

4 Likes

Holy cow. That’s where academia stands today? I knew public schools suck beyond comparison, but this? Really? I’m getting really sick of seeing organizations, schools, businesses and enterprises push stupid, nonsensical, ideologically driven, propaganda.

7 Likes

This is why I always say what’s the world coming to. :disappointed::disappointed:

5 Likes

Where are these teachers when Molotov cocktails and bricks are being hurled at law enforcement? I guess it’s better and safer to be an outlaw on the streets than a law abiding child at home. The new American family structure!

6 Likes

Simply more proof schools are detrimental to intelligence and education.

Home school if you can… and spend time with the children even if they are in public indoctrination centers.

Not all teachers are bad, but far too many are… and the unions and political administrators and principles are.

Mr. Peabody’s wayback machine… well, I did not need that, I was there… we used to have gun racks in trucks, and guns in car trunks AT SCHOOL… ready to go hunting after school, and some even went before school for a little while as the sun came up…

Funny… we did not have a bunch of school shootings…

A toy gun? And they called law enforcement ( who over reacted), and suspended him. This will be on his school transcript for life.

8 Likes

It’s crazy how I have found my self more speechless everyday that passes through 2020.

9 Likes

It reminds me of those human immunity diseases where the immune system gets things backwards and starts attacking it’s own healthy tissue.

6 Likes

Who do you think is throwing them?

More and more reports are coming out that teachers are at the riots causing trouble.

8 Likes