Canceling America

10 Likes

And why are the parents not outside the school protesting? :angry:

9 Likes

And why did the parents elect (and probably re-elect) the school board members who enacted or supported this policy? And, why do no parents step forward and run for a position on the school board?

6 Likes

Showing up in front of a school to voice an opinion is likely to get you at least 3 years in solitary, without any due process. At the very least, a loss of your career and your name on a no fly list!

8 Likes

I wonder what other remarkable days they decided to keep, like Gaza day

9 Likes

Coming next year on Oct. 7th. :angry:

7 Likes

Ooohhh what to do if it shows up as a permanently highlighted holiday, on your iPad calendar or on paper calendars, as the first day of Ramadan is a permanent marked “holiday” on AMERICAN calendars. Why do I NOT have the option to remove it? I would not be shocked :exclamation:
I would say, crazier things have happened, but the year is not over yet!

8 Likes

I have a few new holidays in mind!
How about a Western Civilization Day? How about American Space Exploration and Planet Colonization Day? How about Eugene Stoner’s Birthday?

Basically, I want to give left-minded folks many openings every year to express themselves, by gluing themselves to the streets. Like they did today in NYC.

10 Likes

I would pay good money to drive the street sweeper that day!
(or maybe the steam roller…? :thinking:) 2024 NEW Pot hole repair filler invented Film @ 11 !

No, I AM NOT Violent! I’m FLUFFY! :rofl:

WWG1WGA

3 Likes

I think that is the reason they changed it. They knew the parents would be out there protesting. I think it’s more of a psychological or neurological problem. People don’t know how to argue until they see eye to eye. My 2¢

2 Likes

Thats the kindest way of putting it. Like saying Hitler, Stalin and Mao had debate anxiety with their political opponents :slight_smile: . In the article you can see the pricipal uttered code language “not inclusive enough”. Thats in fact his condemnation for people who dare to love the USA.

5 Likes

IMG_2429

3 Likes