Library of Congress Catalogue Number: 68-26515

6 Likes

They left off ‘hoarder’. :grinning:

3 Likes

Now, compare that to the new edition :weary:

6 Likes

“Diagnostic Manual of Mental Diversity”

1 Like

OK, this is Canada, we know what goes there. Still, I have questions! Where are the parents? Why is anyone left on the team, but the old pervert? Is the sport really this darn important to put up with this garbage?

2 Likes

the school chaperones again told “D.W.” to “lie” about the reason for rearranging the rooms

Ok, “make it our little secret”. All signs are in place for an attempted crime.

6 Likes

It has gotten to the point where I don’t even know how to respond to stories like this. What kind of a sick, mentally deranged individual do you have to be to believe this type of thinking is “normal”. I do mean normal, yes, the word normal is now offensive to some. This way of thinking, along with thinking an eight-year-old is intelligent enough to decide which sex (and yes there is only two choices) they want to be, is just totally, mentally wrong. I do believe any parent, teacher, adult, who thinks any of this is “normal” have very serious mental issues and should be kept away from any minor child and charged with child abuse and endangerment. If a parent, with this type of beliefs, they should have their children permanently taken from them and they should be institutionalized until cured.

1 Like

How about starting by firing the teachers? After all, they are employees of the school district and work for us.

2 Likes

:rofl: I recall the times when I was like yourself, young and naive

2 Likes

Dude, Bud Light is NOT going to sponsor you!

1 Like

Exactly…!

That’s craziness right there. I’ll bet they have to provide it with a significant security detail to protect it from the little girls dads.

2 Likes