Plan to survive. get a.plan.with.family.brothers

We are so out numbered THAT WE MUST HAVE A PLAN WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND BROTHERS. TO.DEFEND.OUR LIVES. WE .ARE OUT NUMBERED. A .HUNDRED. To.ONE. THE ENEMY. IS HERE. And THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK. AMERICAN. CITIZENS. !!! AND JUST ONE PERSON. MORE THAN LIKELY. WILL LOSE. PDQ. :sos::end::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach:THIS IS REAL. And we must have a . TEAM OF FRIENDS FAMILIES LOVE.ONES.BROTHER’S. AND HAVE A PLAN.Z AND DO NOT . BELIEVE THAT CHILDREN ARE NOT . The ENEMY.AND THEY WILL KILL. US. :sos::chile::us::end::sos: THESE FOREIGN PEOPLE.ARE NOT MÉXICO. They are HESBALA. TERIST.THAT . NIGHT MARE.word… THEY HAVE WEPONS. FROM . THERE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN . HERE . BUYING AMMUNITION AND WEPONS. . NO ONE PERSON. CAN STOP THIS .:sos::end::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach:This many .Children. Can .TAKE.OUT .AN.ARMED MAN.:sos::end::us: MAKE A PLAN WITH NABOBS . Family friends. . THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT COMING TO HELP. STAY SHARP

I’m moving to Canada… :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck with that!

They actually have immigration laws!

3 Likes

jerzees . You put the K on KOOL. :bangbang:. Canada :canada: has more of the HESBALA. Treibst. Sponsored by IRAN :iran: . Then mezzco stay here and . Defend your freedom . Canada :canada: doesn’t have our freedom Love Bobby jean :feather::feather::chile::us::sos::iran::iran::iran::iran::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach:ARE HERE :bangbang::beer:HAVE A ROOT :beer: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::bangbang:

Will-B. WHO HAS IMAGRSHON. Laws . US . :cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach: :chile::us::sos::notes::notes:EVERY MINUTE WE HAVE ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS COMING FROM ACROSS MEZZCO. And Canada :canada:. :cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::notes::notes::notes::notes::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::notes::notes::notes::notes::notes::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::100::100::100: AND THEY ARE SPENDING AMERICAN LS RETIREMENT ATTACK . American :us: citizens. We have laws for Americans citizens what Laws do the illegal foreigners go by just because they have not knocked down our Homes . ??? Does not mean they are not planning to . They practice on the World Trade Centers. BEFORE. They brought them DOWN :cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::100::us::sos::sos::sos: 19. DROPPED OUR CENTERS :bangbang: AND WE HAVE LAWS YES THE AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE PLENTY . Not the illegal invasion. HESBALA. Killers. Just the people that are DECENT. And GO BY THE LAWS OF THE LAND.:cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::sos::us::cockroach::cockroach::notes::beer:

Just LIKE THE OUT LAWS I . TOLD LEAVE. THEM . KIDS ALONE. And. THEY WERE NOT LISTENING :100::bangbang: AND THEY ALL HAD NIKE. Checks​:white_check_mark:s. ON THEIR FOREHEADS . KAZ THE KID IN THE NIKES. With the pink shorts on was very very good at stamping Nike. On all the outlaws foreheads. Even so it was not as sad as THIS . :sos::sos::sos::chile::us::100::notes::notes::white_check_mark::iran::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::bangbang:

That’s why I should feel safer there as a legal immigrant. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

jerzees they only let illegal foreigners in with out a passport . GOOGAL. That brother . They are a sanctuary country. Brother. Stay . Sharp. Brother the Jews did not take HITTERS AZZ.SERIOUSLY. AND THEY WISH THEY DID. Even to this very day brother love ya . Love :heart: :beer:Root beer :beer: have one . Live and ???

1 Like

More I read, more I’m convinced to drive to Canada for real. :rofl:

If they let illegals without passport in… that’s me… I do not have valid passport… eh… I do have… but I can always lose it somewhere…

Then I can find some nice place in the middle of nowhere and enjoy such friend companionship. :slightly_smiling_face:

Screenshot from 2024-02-13 08-57-27

1 Like

But you have :id: :identification_card:. That disqualifies you brother .

So… I do have ID / passport … and I do not have them… All depends on current needs and situation. :laughing:

2 Likes

U must have protection condims. Stay sharp brother :beer::beer::chile::us::notes::notes::notes::feather::feather::100:Root beer :beer: for ya

1 Like

Good plan, but, I would only add one little caveat to the plan.
Be VERY, VERY, careful with whom you select to be part of your group. What I mean exactly, is that our beloved .gov has its greasy fingers in every community and just because you think someone is your friend, there is a very real possibility that they could be an asset of any number of the alphabet agencies looking to trap and deliver you to their masters. There are countless examples of this activity. The Whitmer plot, the 200+ players at the capitol on Jan. 6th and on and on. Choose your circle WISELY, and be safe.

2 Likes

Dale100 BROTHER I AM TRULY TALKING ABOUT FAMILY AND BROTHERS THAT WE HAVE BEEN IN . It never ANY STRANGERS AND WE ARE NOT TRYING TO BUY ANYTHING OR MAKE AN ARMY JUST FAMILY AND IF THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW ME MY GOD BROTHER I HAVE BEEN RIGHT HERE AND I KNOW . They have my profile IF THEY HAVE NOT JUST OUT RIGHT MET ME . I am the kind of man ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT WANTS TO SPEAK WITH ME WOULD COME STRAIGHT TO ME . I AM NOT DANGEROUS UNTIL I AM LAY DOWN TO SLEEP AND THAT WOULD BE A VERY UNNECESSARY PROBLEM . The GOVERNMENT IS NOT STUPID THEY NEED ME I COME OUT . No problems MAKE ME HAVE TO DEFEND MY Debbie ann an MOMA. That would be STUPID. No NEED FOR . A SHITTf STORME. . :chile::us::feather::feather::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

What exactly will they do if we storm their borders, WE ARE ASYLUM SEEKERS :exclamation: Who the phuck do they think they are to turn us away. We should, by the millions, storm their borders just to see what they would do.

Then, we storm our own borders, on the return trip for the free prepaid credit cards, cellphones and airfare to the state of our choice.
The password IS,
“WE ARE SEEKING ASYLUM!” Don’t mind the 100 pounds of fentanyl I’m carrying! Or my previous record of murder, rape and arson!
What about my green bandana :question: You got a problem with that :question:

3 Likes

Scott 52 . YES SIR. I have a BIG AZZ. PROBLEM WITH THAT. I AM JUST WAITING FOR THEM TO . START. WHAT THEY CAME HERE FOR.SIR. THEN .SIR. I WILL.WELCOME THEM. TO.TEXAS… WITH.ALL MY LOVE. :fire::fire::fire::fire::owl::feather::feather::skull_and_crossbones::fire::skull_and_crossbones::fire::popcorn::fire::notes::skull_and_crossbones::chile::us::us::us::bangbang:

1 Like

THE REAL .PROBLEM . All .AMERICANS HAVE IS. The ENEMY . CAN STRIKE. ANY TIME THEY WANT WHERE OR WHO . SO TIME IS NOT AMERICANS BEST FRIEND. . AS WE GO THROU OUR DAY. AND WE . ARE NOT . ON TOP OF WTF. WHERE DID ALL THE ENEMY GO . :question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

Where are these GREEN HEADBAND.WEARING. Bastards. :question::question::question::question::question::question:THEY ARE HERE :question::question::question:WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY . We need to FIND THEM . ASAP.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: :us::us::us::bangbang::feather::feather:

Send me your guns and ammo, you cannot take it with you!

3 Likes

I know. That’s why I’ve registered them recently and currently I’m waiting for ATF to pick them up. :wink:

Oh… wait… didn’t I loose them last summer in a boating accident? :thinking:

3 Likes