Our powder keg

If they are really out to get you, you are not paranoid!

5 Likes

Yeah! I’m one of them, but they are pushing really hard on our patience! Spending 8 years on subs, is great “hermit training.”

Good thing we only have 2.5 years left. If we reverse things, come November, I’m sure the nation will survive, barely!

7 Likes

Anger is a powerful motivator and especially useful in gaining support by those who don’t have any real solutions to the problems we face.

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

What protests? I’m too busy working during my retirement!!!

6 Likes

I know what you’re saying, but I’ve killed a whole lot of spiders that made their way toward me instead of going another direction. Just be careful.

2 Likes

Actually they are just variations of the same perverse agenda. They are all about control by the “elites” and subservience of the “masses”.

5 Likes

Is there really a blue state? I understand that the metro population really likes to vote blue, mostly. And let’s face it, there are more votes within the metro areas that vote for crooks and promised stuff and things. When will people realize the government does not care about you, they care about dividing us as a country.

7 Likes

There’s an odd paradox about government.

Winston Churchill said that “Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

The Bible says of government, “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”

WHAT?!?! COME AGAIN?!?! When we see the crookedness, the division, the swamp, how on earth can this be established by God?

But because I believe God is true and God is good, I have to accept this paradox without adequate explanation. For whatever reason, Brandon has been appointed by God to be our president, legitimately or not. It blows my mind, and it forces me to dig deeper into the questions of “OK, why? What is this doing to/for us? Where is it leading?”

Maybe Brandon is our president right now so we will have better candidates in the mids and in 2024, and there will be a clearer choice. Maybe we need to hit rock-bottom before we collectively clamor for healing and unity across our great nation.

I just don’t know - that’s the paradox part of this. We can’t fully understand it. But we can vote, and we can carefully MONITOR that vote, and we can bring change.

And in the end, it’s still the worst form of government with the exception of all the rest, and God is still in charge.

My mind just warped…

3 Likes

Absolutely. The best way to avoid trouble is to just avoid it. Don’t go looking.
If it comes to you, well that’s different.

2 Likes

You can really get into a deep rabbit hole with what the Bible says about government. Of note, the writers of the different books did not live in democracies. Peter and Paul had no more say in their government than Onesimus the slave had over his master Philemon, so the advice is pretty similar: obey your masters. Except now, citizens hold shared mastery over their government. We’re simultaneously the rulers and the ruled.

BTW, I recall that the ancient Hebrews once lived relatively freely, and “each one did what was right in his own eyes.” Then God told them that it wasn’t a good idea to have a king, but they wanted one, anyway. Funny how some things never change.

7 Likes

Established by God, but then corrupted by man.

7 Likes

Our usurpers had planned for, in their own writings, three world wars, prior to bringing their long-planned-for New World Order into full effect. They are now pushing hard to finally have their New World Order by 2025. So, in the next few months, and several years ahead of us, nothing would surprise me. This international genocide by Graphene Oxide, nano-tech and strange moving creatures is a part of their plan for total control.

Everyone should be prepared for rough times ahead … including the continued interference with our supply-lines.

8 Likes

Already starting, wait till the Ma Ma Bears can’t feed their baby’s or baby’s sicken or die. :scream:
We just made a purchase on Amazon (the only place we could find any of that quantity) for 6 cans of at $178.00 for baby formula for the Grandbaby because the parents are to stupid to see past tomorrow. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yup - we screw things up well.

3 Likes

Did the same here .Not because of stupidity ( well not stupid abought looking ahead just making bad financial decisions ) Luckily the grandchildren are almost beyond the formula stage.

3 Likes

Huh???

Our #2 is just 2 months old so will be awhile. Good on you for looking ahead. :+1:

3 Likes

Our#2 is 7 months and starting to eat “real food” so we’re almost out of the woods.

3 Likes

@Scott361 :man_shrugging: