Only in UT

What are you even talking about? @Thomas106

2 Likes

I did needed a laugh

5 Likes

@Mary12. Welcome to the community,train hard and be safe.from Michigan :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you from Michigan. You stay safe yourself. I am new here and not sure what to do. This is all new to me.

5 Likes

Just a reference to a joke from @Michael554 Most states are open carry. Sorry for the confusion.

4 Likes

New User Guide that will give you tips and tricks for navigating this platform.https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/t/new-user-guide/25

2 Likes

Steve213. Utah is Open Carry, but brandishing a Weapon in unjustified situations can get you into a Lot of Trouble!!!

5 Likes

Funny. Also, very informative. Smoking is hazardous to your health…HA!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and be safe.from Michigan :smiley:

1 Like

@Thomas106 I’m assuming that was said in jest and you understand this was a joke. Right? :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for the break! I’ll owe you. :smirk:

4 Likes

Michael554

5d

I know. Right? Kind of qualifies as a Bad Dad Joke.

Or Sven and Ole

3 Likes

Read til the end. Funny ending, like the use of “fire arm”

5 Likes

lol lol and lol

3 Likes

You got that right. How do you know about them? Also the name of a pizza joint in MN, but that doesn’t do anything here. Except make me hungry.

3 Likes

BLM equals BIDEN LIKES MINORS

1 Like

Statement of fact. Not political at all.

4 Likes

Lol. I need one more like on the original post here.

4 Likes

Huh??? She’s stupid and the cops(If they meant it)were just wiseasses

1 Like

Had never heard of Sven and Ole before. I just looked them up. Here’s a short joke I found:

Ole and Sven are fishing near a bridge. They had been there for a while with bites. Then a funeral procession starts to go over the bridge. Ole stands up and takes off his hat until it passes.

“Wow Ole I didn’t know you had so much respect for the dead.” Sven says.

“Well I should. I was married to her for 30 years.”

5 Likes