Worked out Perfect, this time

11 Likes

I think they call this “an epic fail”

9 Likes

I can’t get through part of a day without saying, “we’re becoming a nation of monkeys.”

4 Likes

Some people just don’t understand what “carrying” means.

3 Likes

Nah, monkeys are relatively intelligent.

7 Likes

Instant Karma!

3 Likes

that is way beyond stupid,You dont pull a weapon unless it is in fear of some one doing bodily harm to yourself or some one,I was charged with Brandishing in my confrontation and the next day in court the judge asked if i was brandishing and I said no sir i was deadly serious and the whole court laughed and he did not order any money bail,released me on my own recognizance

6 Likes

whups! :worried:

3 Likes

And with that stupidity officer had every right to fire when he seen gun pointed at him then this clowns family would sue policeman for wrongful death that’s the reason I say we need to have the 2A so strong its to idiots like kryptonite is to superman

5 Likes

Oh that had to be epic. :police_car::rotating_light::innocent::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry, I’ve only had one cup of coffee this morning, but I don’t follow your response.

1 Like

3 Likes

Darwinism in real time.

2 Likes

OOPS. I think that is Karma.

Lets not insult monkeys.

2 Likes

Every single thing, every single day goes poorly, it seems. It is amazing how we truly have become a country of idiots. Delivery people can’t even deliver items to the right address, despite the address being printed on every parcel. and driving on their own side of the street…forgetaboutit. Seems like they prefer head on collisions.

1 Like

Reminds me of the video where the guys give the chimp a loaded AK and he runs them into the jungle. Waves the AK over his head in Victory LOL :us:

1 Like