Only in UT

So true, about brandishing. Did she have trigger finger discipline ( this may be going to far, good joke though )

3 Likes

You must be a new handler of firearms. Oh wait, I guess your a novice. But to ask a police officer why she was being arrested, someone needs to smack you upside the head, Lucky you didn’t get arrested your self. I believe you are calling out the patriot on this forum for your own satisfaction for disdain for firearms. Your too timid to be part of this group. If you are new to firearms, your enthusiasm gives me doubt on your motive, I would suggest you move on to a more Liberal organization. K

What do you mean Utah isn’t an open carry state? @Steve113
Utah is very much so an open carry state, you just have to carry with 2 actions away from firing.

2 Likes

What are you even talking about? @Thomas106

3 Likes

I did needed a laugh

5 Likes

@Mary12. Welcome to the community,train hard and be safe.from Michigan :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you from Michigan. You stay safe yourself. I am new here and not sure what to do. This is all new to me.

5 Likes

Just a reference to a joke from @Michael554 Most states are open carry. Sorry for the confusion.

4 Likes

New User Guide that will give you tips and tricks for navigating this platform.https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/t/new-user-guide/25

2 Likes

Steve213. Utah is Open Carry, but brandishing a Weapon in unjustified situations can get you into a Lot of Trouble!!!

5 Likes

Funny. Also, very informative. Smoking is hazardous to your health…HA!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and be safe.from Michigan :smiley:

1 Like

@Thomas106 I’m assuming that was said in jest and you understand this was a joke. Right? :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for the break! I’ll owe you. :smirk:

4 Likes

Michael554

5d

I know. Right? Kind of qualifies as a Bad Dad Joke.

Or Sven and Ole

3 Likes

Read til the end. Funny ending, like the use of “fire arm”

5 Likes

lol lol and lol

3 Likes

You got that right. How do you know about them? Also the name of a pizza joint in MN, but that doesn’t do anything here. Except make me hungry.

3 Likes

BLM equals BIDEN LIKES MINORS

1 Like

Statement of fact. Not political at all.

4 Likes