Only in UT

Only in UT , oh man I’m telling you!! I stopped to get some gas and noticed these 2 cops watching a woman who was smoking while pumping her gas… I saw her and thought, is this lady stupid, crazy, or both, especially with the officers standing RIGHT there… But anyways, I minded my own business and went in for a drink and as I was paying for my drink, I heard someone screaming!! Like violent death screams!! I looked up and I saw that this woman’s arm was on fire!! She was swinging her arm, running around going nuts!! When I got my drink and walked out the door the officers had the woman on the ground and they were putting the fire out!! Then they put handcuffs on her and threw her in the police car… I was thinking, arrested?? Shouldn’t she be in an ambulance, not a police car?? And being the nosey person I am, I asked the police what they were arresting her for… The guy looked at me, dead serious, and said, "WAVING A FIRE ARM”!! Now I want to know which of my friends actually read this to the end? :grin::grin::sunglasses::joy::rofl: (Don’t kick me out)

60 Likes

Well, I did, but I will read you with a little more caution from now on! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Very bad pun. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I know. Right? Kind of qualifies as a Bad Dad Joke. :laughing:

11 Likes

The correct term would be “brandishing a firearm”. Sorry, you will now need to re-post it, and it is never as funny the second time. :innocent:

12 Likes

Hey! Thanks for your help. :rofl:

5 Likes

Should have bought her some Bean-O, she apparently had gas!

10 Likes

Sounds like SLCPD! JK, this was great.

3 Likes

… only if they didn’t stock Gas-X🙄

8 Likes

That was sooo wrong, I scarcely know where to begin. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And after her “fire arm” heals and gets out of jail they’re going to take away her right to bare arms. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

There’s no distance we could kick you that would be far enough, so… I guess you gotta stay.

7 Likes

I can’t believe I fell for that one… but now I gotta tell this story to friends and get someone else. Good one! :laughing:

5 Likes

What you say you. You lost me after you went for a drink

2 Likes

A man after my own heart! :rofl: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good joke LOL

6 Likes

Welcome back to the group! Good to see you here.

1 Like

Nice one. Though isn’t Utah an open carry state :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. But you still can’t brandish.

2 Likes