One of the 22 a day.

8 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

Hi Jeffrey. In situations like this, I simply see the thumbs up as “Roger that.” Just my take.
I didn’t “Roger that” to your post as your take may be different.
All good.

9 Likes

@mattm … Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hopefully solace will come from heartfelt and warm memories. Godspeed. :pray:

5 Likes

So many memories. I’ve got over 10,000 pix, but won’t bore you :wink:
2012-12-24 15.48.26

16 Likes

My heart goes out to you, your family and Aaron. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

6 Likes

my heart goes out to you, we will be praying for you and your family.

7 Likes

It’s moments like this that remind me of the tremendous cost of service to our Country. Veterans pay an enormous cost, but their families do as well. When I was younger I never thought about the cost of my service to those who cared about me.

7 Likes

Amen to that.
Memories are killing me at the moment. I finished rebuilding the shed (keep busy), and putting things back, the reel mower that came with the house was Aarons favorite toy as a 2 year old. He’d get it rolling down the hill, having to reach up for the handle and crash into the brush to stop. I duct taped the blades… anyways, that mower has me pretty bad right now. Part of his first drum kit as well. Glad the last thing I put away was the folding ladder Janice got me. It’s a good ladder. I’m going to put that reel mower out curbside, it hurts too much.
I appreciate you guys. It’s only internet, but seeing many of your posts the past 6 years, I sense good people.

10 Likes

That will last as long as it lasts. You cannot rush the grieving process, you have to let it run its course, which could take a year. Let the tears come when they need to.
Eventually those memories will continue each day, but will no longer be the emotional hit they are now; they will become fond memories of a special part of your life.

9 Likes

Our condolences to you and your family. I cant imagine the feeling. Keep your head up, there are plenty of good people here that would be willing to lend an ear (or keyboard) if you need.

7 Likes

Your loss can never be made whole. May you and your family find the strength to endure this tragedy. Your son’s conflicted soul no longer suffers.

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

8 Likes

@mattm So sorry for your loss, our prays go out to you and your family.

7 Likes

RIP Marine :us: Fair Winds and Following Seas

9 Likes

May you find peace, I lost a brother before his time and it still bothers me when I think about it. It was over a year before I could even talk to my own dad about it from fear of reopening the wound by bringing it to the forefront of his mind. You have my prayers.

7 Likes

sry for your loss sir. RIP brother, respectfully, charles p capece jr retired army 67-68( vietnam era)

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss my brother. I will pray for you

7 Likes

Thanks again guys. Just had a great call with one sister which interrupted the texting with my other sister. Both offered to help, have a plan, and are a godsend.

9 Likes

I truly feel for you and your family through your loss. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. May the lord walk with you and give you strength and comfort you,

11 Likes