Once Upon a Time in America

I guess if you can’t legally own and carry a gun for self-defense the next best thing is an air horn? I’ll stick to my Glocks. Thank-you.

7 Likes

Thats about as dumb as a rape whistle. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Newsome has already started writing the law to regulate air horns

8 Likes

What do you call them? Was it AOID? Register and get trained and the gubment will send you an Airhorn Owners Identification Card, in 8-10 weeks, for a small $80.00 fee…

7 Likes

Annual $80, it’s California not Utah :rofl:
Air is extra

6 Likes

But the ‘Air horn’ has to have a (16") Barrel!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it an ASSAULT Air Horn?

Is it a Military Style Air horn (an M-AH perhaps ?)

Semi-Auto Air Horn? (I could keep this up ALL DAY FOLKS!)

4 Likes

Air horns are regulated in California. The noise ordinances within the city restrict the volume of air horn usage to 40db. A new battle must now ensue, “air horn rights!”
POWER TO THE PEOPLE! Stop air horn restrictions!!
Don’t ban tactical air horns!

4 Likes

I have seen several self defense professionals recommend keychain alarms since in most places criminals don’t want attention drawn to themselves.

But I suspect in CA the criminals wouldn’t be concerned at all if their victims make noise. They know other nearby people are almost certainly unarmed and the police likely won’t respond even if someone does bother to call 911 instead of recording the attack to post on TikTok. Even if they do get caught the criminals know they will almost certainly be back on the street in an hour or two.

3 Likes

Ah yes California… the land of fruits and nuts!

3 Likes

…“Don’t ban tactical air horns!”

Damn I missed that one! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good job brother!

1 Like

“Ah yes California… the land of fruits and nuts!”

TOO MANY JOKES! “ERUPTION” :face_vomiting: vomiting that was my brain exploding !

1 Like

Reason no. 113 Why I need to move to Nevada

5 Likes

Reason #114, you can walk in any LGS and don’t need to register to buy ammunition :grinning:

5 Likes

I can’t imagine that. We’ve never had to register for ammo. That’s just weird.

2 Likes

And ice cream

3 Likes

It’s really too bad that the liberal communist leftists are trying to normalize being attacked, robbed, beaten, riots, looting and murdered. Just another day in a citizen normal life, like taking out the garbage or picking up your kid from school. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

To be precise, it’s background checks for ammo :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

All I can say is “Damn!”

2 Likes

"The noise ordinances within the city restrict the volume of air horn usage to 40db. A new battle must now ensue, “air horn rights!”

Sure don’t use Guns use Airholes…Horns!
Then we will imprison use for breaking the Law!
As you lay bleedin’ out into the gutter, THEN you can use your Airhole…HORN! dammit!

I can see it now! I’ll be a freekin’ Millionaire! “Black Airholes…HORNS! matter”
Must have a mental Block for .gov stupidity!

I’m starting to rethink the trip with my brother to Sac next month, weaponless.

4 Likes