OK what is the deal here with loading and blinking???

when i click on things they often do NOT load fully and I see a blank where the post should be…

also some of the time the screen keeps blinking over and over like it’s reloading the page over and over???

this started when the get this stuff was showing up over the forum???

may be a connection…

is a real pain in the backside… I use firefox so?

5 Likes

When’s the last time you updated Firefox?

4 Likes

HEY, FBI Guys, quit constipating our board.

7 Likes

just recently is on auto update as well…

found a simi cure… resave the link and use the new save???

as I said this all started with the hey download the free article thing they have now…

also a thing even if you download it your still gonna see hey download the free article…

so???

3 Likes

This is happening to me as well. I’ve found that I can click on the scroll line to jump up higher it will reload correctly. Going back a page helps too or using the menu to jump to another thread fixes it too.

3 Likes

yep me too… IT people need to look at this stuff???

was working great then???

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t seen this issue when I’m using Firefox. However, I use the NoScript extension (brings other issues) and am using a very old Windows OS.

Do you have the same issue with other browsers?

2 Likes

I use Edge and have not had any issues. I also clear my cache, etc., at least once per day. I don’t like all the temp files and cookies filling my RAM and hard drive.

3 Likes

Yes, I forgot to mention I use CCleaner every so often.

4 Likes

Somebody’s taking screenshots :clown_face:

2 Likes

I switched my browser to ‘private’ and it stopped. :thinking:

5 Likes

I use the uscca provided “app” on my phone, which seems to be some kind of shell for Chrome. I was having the same problem and logged out of all my USCCA apps or sites and re-logged into everything. Problem solved.

4 Likes

Yes, I use private, too. That does not stop tracking, but minimizes it, as it is supposed to clear your internet temp files when the browser is closed. I have found that not entirely true, therefore, use stronger methods to clear cookies and temp files.

2 Likes

I eat the cookies so it’s all good. :grinning:

6 Likes

I have it happen at times. I restart my computer and start all over again.

1 Like

I have put in for the cookies, but I never have seen any type of cookies at all and I am fond of chocolate chip cookies!

4 Likes

Snickerdoodle, there can only be One! :grinning:

3 Likes

Oatmeal, without chocolate chips and without walnuts.

2 Likes

FLAGGED
:rofl:

3 Likes

Peanut butter oatmeal :drooling_face:

2 Likes