OK what is the deal here with loading and blinking???

Blasphemy!
Double Fagged!:grinning:

Ok, Now you’ve done it.

3 Likes

Sugar Cookies with sprinkles!

3 Likes

Sugar cookies are what you give your brothers’ children so they go home so amped up they draw murals on the walls with permanent markers. :grinning:

5 Likes

download
Gave this stuff to MY kids… After the X moved out and took them with her.

2 Likes

Fire helmet with light and siren!

3 Likes

and here came that add for FREE download AGAIN and now everything I look at onhere is BLINKING AGAIN!!

PLEASE LOSE THE ADD FOR THE FREE DOWNLOAD OR FIX IT!!!

2 Likes

I just got some KOOKIES and that was delicious and chocolate milk but never drink chocolate milk with root beer KAZ it will mess up your entire sestem I have to get some peptobizmo to correct the problem every thing is fine now for Pete’s sake be carful Bobby Jean I can buy a new window that new case saved my phone I got lucky I found my boot chopper 6 hid it problem solved A I FIXED IT :beer::popcorn::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Old dude just send them money and they will leave you alone

Get peanut butter KOOKIES and jelly and make a sandwich with them don’t mix ROOTBEER and chocolate milk it will make you very sick :nauseated_face: I kid you not don’t do it

1 Like

That’s so kool I can drive down the road and every one will move over to let me go by kool Helm it looks afishill!!