OH Washington State

Well, California, hold my beer! Washington state has exceeded California with the “Assault weapon ban” with threaded barrels even against the law. We even have a sketchy requirement of gun handling class required to purchase a gun.

The Governor stated that we need to get this bill going because Childrens lives are in danger. When the bill came out of congress it was sent to his office last week but he wanted to have a photo op so he postponed the signing as long as he could. So much for the children!

As for all the details of it all even the FFLs are working out the details. So, my lower that is being sent soon should make it through the window, probably. I checked to see, and it should make it.

I am still house hunting in Arizona and trying to get to an American state for my freedom back. Anybody knows of anyone who wants a chef that can really cook let me know.

Keep America tactical!

5 Likes

:grinning:

2 Likes

Houses are expensive there! I aint rich!

5 Likes

This is the same state that says music is racist.
Washington school board called out for ‘absurdity’ after cutting music classes for ‘White supremacy’

5 Likes

I have a hard time associating Neo Nazis with the classical music played by many school orchestras.

These people really really really need to stop trying to find things to be offended by.

7 Likes

Hope you can find a good spot here in AZ. We need to counter balance all the CA residents who move here because of all the CA problems but then try to recreate the CA problems here!

8 Likes

Could change that to “UT” and it would be the same. The CA’s come here and get really frustrated when they can’t “Do it like California did…”.

7 Likes

I saw that earlier today and just shook my head. What amazes me the most is these people are allowed to get away with stupid stuff like this.

4 Likes

Agreed. I’m originally from California but did not want any of the CA BS to follow me here.
Happily assimilated the first day.

6 Likes

FWIW, I’ve helped a few nuts from the Midwest move to California. They believed all the sunshine and rainbow B.S. they saw in the movies. They’re miserable there, but refuse to admit they made a mistake. :laughing:

5 Likes

You night miss the rain if you are in Arizona. Check out the Carolinas, West Virginia and Florida.

5 Likes

I might miss the great fishing and volcanoes. I might miss it being green year-round. I will miss the bigfoot.

5 Likes

According to some of the Navajo I’ve run into we have some bigfoot here in AZ. We definitely have skin walkers. All our volcanos are dormant at the moment but there are lots of old lava fields and cinder cones. The last eruption was only 900 or so years ago.

Good fishing spots are harder to find here but so are the mosquitos and humidity:)

6 Likes

:point_up_2:This is spot on…… We need more freedom loving gun enthusiasts to offset those from California who are moving here and bringing their liberal, anti-gun policies with them.

4 Likes

I would even be willing to run for Governor

6 Likes

@Todd30 you got my vote. :+1:

5 Likes

Actually the past year has been quite wet here in AZ.
No atmospheric rivers, but quite a bit of rain and snow throughout the winter.
It is also looking like our monsoon season later in the summer may be quite wet this year.

5 Likes

This is what I would miss the most. Like a guide to let you know where you are at from Seattle to Yakima in Eastern Washington. This picture is from Tacoma to which if it ever erupted this area would be a mess. About 35 miles away as a crow flies.

9 Likes

Why do they have houses built next to washes or flooding areas?

I used to live in Prosser. Sitting on my back porch I has a full view of Mt. Adams. I was there when St. Helens went off.

3 Likes