NRA Fort Worth

Are y’all going to be at the NRA Personal Protection Expo this weekend?

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but on Twitter I just saw a post from @ChuckCallesto. That the Supervisors of San Francisco just took a vote and passed by everyone of the Supervisors to DECLARE THE NRA A DOMESTIC TERRORIST GROUP. What idiots. But then again we’re talking about the ANTI-GUNNERS in CA.

1 Like

@Reloader54 I think that one needs it’s own thread! :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I live in Dallas, and admit there will probably be some interesting stuff, there. However, though I agree with much of what NRA does, some politically is to the right of Atilla the Hun. Their current leadership does not reflect my thinking, and their finances are smelly. I am also concerned in today’s climate that there might be some serious protests.

2 Likes

They have some pretty interesting sessions. I think I’ll go to this one at least. https://www.nrapersonalprotectionexpo.com/seminars-workshops-events/2019/civilian-response-to-active-shooter-events-crase/friday-sept-6/

1 Like

I seem to recall now that NRA had banned USCCA when they started to offer a competing product. So to answer my own question, but for your edification.

1 Like