Not self defence

100% jail for a long time. Worst part, this is casting bad light on all concealed carriers

4 Likes

“It’s just someone getting in line, why destroy your life in five seconds?” shopper Rafael Pedie said. “What’s the point? One dead and one ruin his life.”

Exactly :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

I doubt the shooter had a concealed carry permit.

And, he cooked his goose when he admitted that his victim was not armed.

2 Likes

No words. That was totally ridiculous. I doubt that person was even a ccw holder. The reason they didn’t disclose I’m sure was to be anti-2A regardless

4 Likes

I do not feel that way. I did not see where the man was identified as a CCH. He was carrying concealed, but so do criminals.

4 Likes

You are right, I assumed he had a CWL

Just another example of the lack of respect & basic human decency that is rampant within our society today. I usually try to keep religion out of my posts but if he had God in his life & was striving to be a better man while pursuing a life that was being of service & understanding, I do not believe he would have taken another life for no other reason that someone had pissed him off. Happens everyday, everywhere. It’s crazy out there. I don’t live in fear but I do carry EVERYWHERE I go that allows me to for obvious reasons.

2 Likes