Non-Citizens To Have Arrest Powers As Police Officers In Illinois

I thought school was to teach children which bathroom to use ?

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jean13

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t count on that, these day. :roll_eyes:

Many people are under the impression that the police are some sort of quasi-military force thatā€™s battling massive political disruptions by anarchists, leftists, etc. the way we see in newsreels from 1920s Germany.

Thatā€™s not what happens for copsā€™ workdays. Cops donā€™t maintain civil order. They go to family fights and write traffic tickets.

Based on my experience, cops spend most of their day confronting ordinary folk to de-escalate some sort of family dysfunction (something they are not trained to do, BTW) and/or driving around looking at/for traffic violations. The real ā€œCopsā€ would not be an interesting reality show if it showed a 25-year old separating spouses old enough to be his parents and telling them to sit down, shut up and calm down.

Confronting civil disorder is not usually politically motivated disorder, but often breaking up a loud, disorderly party. I came close to dying once when breaking up a drunken birthday party when the cop who went with me and I had to retreat from a crowd of 100 or more drunken 20-somethings, our revolvers drawn and back-to-back. Getting killed breaking up a loud, drunken birthday is not a social service worth dying (or killing) for.

4 Likes

So much for the thin blue line separating us from the wildlings

4 Likes

Ok Folks!
Iā€™m here and Iā€™m Straight and Iā€™m NOT after your children!
See how easy it was to say something NORMAL Transwonders!

back to reality Donald,
HYJeanThirteen! (I couldnā€™t resist!)
Welcome, Enjoy your stay @ the Community Continental!
(you can check out anytime you like , but you can never leave)

2 Likes

It goes against indoctrination principlesā€¦

2 Likes

Business is leaving illinois at a pace unrivaled except by kalifornistan.
No one gets jail time here when they get arrested for violent crimes-they are on thebstreet same day with an ankle monitor at most.

Taxation here is crazy. Gas is overpriced due to regulatory guidelines that require additional refining of gas sold here.

Shorter, everyone who can afford to leave is leaving. Downtown chiraq is a war zone(see www.heyjackass.com ) for weekly shooting/homicide numbers.

Run, dont walk to the exits.

3 Likes

ā€œHumans and water share a common characteristic. They actively SEEK - and eventually FIND - their LOWEST LEVELS.ā€ Feel free to quote me - I hope this is original.

4 Likes

I always heard it as: water seek the path of least resistance, same can be applied to ppl.

2 Likes

Sounds about right

1 Like

First thanks for your service- your right cops shouldnt have to deal with unruly children that parents failed to discipline and mentor into responsible adults. Worse in my opinion are those who hide behind freedom of speech as a right to riot violently, burning, looting businesses- beating and terrorizing innocent bystanderā€™s . The constitution doesnā€™t grant this right to anyone

5 Likes

Join and get a free canoe. :rofl:

3 Likes

Karacal. We are screwed. Bitme IS A DICK TATER :bangbang: AND HE BROUGHT OUR NEW CITIZENS TO REPLACE THE AMERICAN CITIZENS government going to crap :poop: STRAIGHT UP OUR CRACK CRIMINALS ARE OUR GOVERNMENT OVER HERE WE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE WHAT YOU CAME FOR . American citizens . Hay illegals take everything biden said so. My GOD. STAY SAFE COMMUNITY SHARPEN UP . WANT SOME GET SOME . GET SOME .GIVE SOME. :bangbang: TILL DONE :us::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::brick::brick::brick::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::beer:Bobby Jean Here an present SIR :100::chile::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

If I hear someone saying halto, halto and is wearing a uniformā€¦.this could definitely end in a bad situation. How do I know if itā€™s not a person playing at being a cop? Reasonable doubt I would think. Let alone. Cuff me up, NOT!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before, on the thread about Chinese Police in America. If someone behind me yells STOP POLICE, Get Your Hand Up, Iā€™ll comply. BUT When I turn around, and find Chinese, U.N. or any other outside police standing there my next words are ā€œDuck Youā€¦ā€

3 Likes