Non-Citizens To Have Arrest Powers As Police Officers In Illinois

1 Like

ā€œ **Edit 6-5-2023: It is our understanding that this Bill will do nothing unless and until federal laws are changed to permit the noncitizens referenced in this bill to legally carry firearms.*ā€

The governor signed an unconstitutional law with his ban, he wonā€™t hesitate to sign this into law also.

1 Like

Got all of the tax dollars in the world to fight for these laws all of the way to The Supreme Court.

4 Likes

Well there you go. No more police shortages folks! All those immigrants that came a long way from other countries to our borders, and bused in to the USA will be patrolling the highways, and neighborhoods, in police uniforms performing policing duties, thanks Biden for beefing up the police force, and probably beefing up ATF officers. :joy: :joy: :cry: :cry: :cry: :weary: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: Please wake me up from this nightmare.

7 Likes

The dystopian nightmare is not on its way, itā€™s already here. We are ancle deep in it, and itā€™s getting deeper every single day.

6 Likes

And you all were so adamant there are no UN troops on the streets of America. Well here you go.

6 Likes

Illinois (Chicago) has turned into such a basket case of a state.
They donā€™t want law abiding citizens with no criminal record who pay their taxes to have firearms, but theyā€™ll go out of their way to make sure non-citizens can carry them around.

10 Likes

Been a cop. Got the t-shirt. Donā€™t want to do it again.

Being a cop means going to work and everyday a perfect stranger wants to kill you because: (1) you were called to intervene in that strangerā€™s family dysfunction; (2) you wanted to give the stranger a traffic ticket for which the punishment was a small fine; and/or (3) the stranger could not hold his/her liquor at a bar and felt like settling an argument by fighting.

Every. Single. Day. Nothing worth dying for. Lots better ways to make a living.

But, lots of folks get off on wearing a quasi-military uniform and bossing other people around.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s why I love watching YT 1A and 2A auditors on YT. Some of the US population is waking up. I donā€™t hate. Ops, we need them. I donā€™t like the ones that have a uniform on that think it makes him/her my boss somehow.

4 Likes

This would go just like the Chinese Police in America:

Hands Up!!
Yes Sir.
Turn Around!
El Salvador? No Ducking Way MFer. Get away from meā€¦

4 Likes

Anything you donā€™t want to do, another will come and do for you.

2 Likes

That seems a little unfair. Iā€™m not denying that these types exist; Iā€™ve seen them. But most of the LEOs I know are good folks doing a tough job. Iā€™m glad someone is still doing it. There are some cities where we can see what happens when no one does the job.

5 Likes

Hey Illinois (not Chicago), hereā€™s an ideaā€¦
If you canā€™t split into the two states of Illinois and Chicago, maybe just have your county switch states. Depending on your location, you could try to join Indiana, Iowa, or Kentucky.

Rural Oregon movement to join ā€˜Greater Idahoā€™ gains traction with vote in 12th county | Fox News

4 Likes

the largest problem I see with this sorta thing isā€¦

these non-citizens for the most part have no idea or understanding of our Constitution or Bill of Rights???

so I expect there will be MANY law suites brought against the state and cities for violations ofā€¦

also it is highly probable that a great deal of abuse of authority will surface in such placesā€¦

just an opinion mind youā€¦ but guess we shall seeā€¦ if this goes forwardā€¦

7 Likes

Just like most U.S. citizens who were born here and educated in public schools. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

sadly so trueā€¦ saw an argument for bringing back civics in schoolsā€¦

not sure why that was ever discontinuedā€¦ anyone know?

3 Likes

I think because weā€™ve all forgotten why public schools exist.

1 Like

:arrow_up: Yes, this. Do you recall Minneapolis diversity hire Somali cop, who shot and killed an Australian tourist running toward him from a rapist? Going to be a repeat of this.
They donā€™t understand American culture, they are going to reproduce whatever patterns of 3rd world police abuse they grew up with. Chicago used to have gangsters, now it is going to be gangsters and Federales.

6 Likes

I think our governor thinks he needs extra help to seize unregistered ā€œassault gunsā€ in January .

5 Likes

ā€œWhat this means in Illinois, is that you may soon see non-US citizens wearing police badges, with arrest powers over US citizens. Senator Rose spoke against its passage, suggesting it would violate the United States Constitutionā€.

Note to Senator Roseā€¦ YA THINK?

This has OK Corral, Waco, Ruby ridge etc written all over itā€¦whoa! Just got an idea (be afraid fellaā€™s , be very afraid) Why donā€™t they call the IRiS when they need BACK-UP! they can use all those FREE cellphones Stumblinā€™Bidet gave 'emā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

and as always
Jusā€™ sayinā€™

4 Likes