Three states now allow illegals to become police officers

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/three-states-change-requirements-to-allow-non-citizens-to-become-officers

1 Like

They’re just doing it to protect them. As soon as one of these illegals get assassinated they will take policing seriously and start to insist that laws be enforced.

1 Like

The article is about state legislation that allows non-citizens, including people residing in the US under the federal DACA program, to become police officers. It’s not about “illegal aliens” becoming police officers. The title is just “click bait” from “Law Enforcement Today” which I would wager is a publication that represents police unions.

2 Likes

This is just another woke sign to unsettle the masses (my opinion only)
These ‘Corruptable’s’ seem to be losing their stranglehold on US.
Trying to explain where all the support monies are really going.
True citizens, not the woke minority are getting… upset.
We are seeing more and more of this (if you really look) Case in point:
“The use of force is justified to restore Donald Trump to the presidency,” a large number of Americans said
©Provided by BuzzLoving
A survey says that the number of people who believe that violence might be necessary to bring Trump back to the White House went from around 12 million to 18 million following the indictments.

Just reporting the Pulse of the people (not making it up!)

4 Likes

DACA programs is for illegal aliens. Deferred Action specifically being - deportation.

2 Likes

AKA illegal.

4 Likes

OK Sir, I’ve gone over your application.
You live at 123 Maple Street, Anytown Ca.?
Yep
I’ve gone over your background check. No Felonies?
Nope, not in America.
Are you ever associated with any criminal or terrorist organization?
Nope, not in America.

Well Then, you are a perfect applicant, here’s your badge and gun…

7 Likes

Recall this news story every time you hear about the virtues of cities declaring themselves sanctuary cities.

Nuff said.

6 Likes

This is my childhood arrival photo. Why do I have a full beard in the photo? What kinda racist question is this!

5 Likes

"Are you ever associated with any criminal or terrorist organization?
Nope, not in America.

Well Then, you are a perfect applicant, here’s your badge and gun…"

…Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, the full face tat’s and coverin’ 85% of your body is quite troubling… Jus sayin’

5 Likes

You dont understand diversity and inclusion.

9 Likes

I’ll be the FIRST one to admit that brother!

9 Likes

Forgive me If I’m missing something, but this just seems fundamentally wrong.

7 Likes

“It’s Art, Free Expression, Makes a Statement but you can trust me, Really.”

5 Likes

TARGET Acquisition

'nuff said

2 Likes

P.S. Just wondering…How do you vet an applicant if there are no records of them in the country? !?

5 Likes

Cause he said so?

4 Likes

A question I have to answer on form 4473 when I purchase a firearm, is whether I’m in the U.S. legally. If being illegal precludes somebody from buying a gun, how could these idiots put guns in the hands of illegals?? Furthermore, how do we know these illegals won’t use their badge to help more illegals?? I can totally see cartels taking advantage of these illegals. These legislators have to be a special kind of stupid to come up with this hairbrained idea.

9 Likes

As in family members who were too old for DACA? :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t know about all PDs across the country but I think the larger cities provide the gun to them. I say this because we all can go to our favorite wholesalers online and fine “used police” weapons for sale. Or is it a thing of the past now for PDs to issue their daily duty weapon?

1 Like