No-vaccination-no-guns-gun-confiscation

1. HR 4980 has been filed in the Congress to put all unvaccinated persons on the No Fly List.
    1. The No Fly, No Buy, Gun Control law has been bouncing around since 2018 and has Bipartisan support.

That’s how they plan to do it.

4 Likes

No chance of passing.

11 Likes

:crazy_face: nothing more to say…

Looks like Constitutional Right of free speech works great.
Less BS I read, longer I’m gonna live.

Next idea might be - No Vaccination, No access to toilet paper. :wink:

4 Likes

If they try to make that bill I agree but look at it like this.

They pass this bill
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/4980
which puts you on a no fly list and that is part 1.

Part 2 is a No Fly, No Buy bill which was introduced in 2009-2010

https://www.congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/2401

still talked about as of this year
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/03/28/rahm_emanuel_to_pass_gun_bill_democrats_need_to_focus_on_the_criminals_instead_of_the_guns.html

and has bi-partisan support

How does that look now?

1 Like

Can’t resist :wink:

4 Likes

There’s going to be a huge snap back in the future with some of this abjectly moronic vax ideas and the tyranny around it.
Replace “Vax Status” and all of the mania around it with “HIV Status”

3 Likes

This is so backwards. If you notice the left Democratic politicians, never talk about people that have natural immunity that had covid 19…… They are finding out that Natural immunity is in our T-cells and lasting a lot longer then they thought. First it was 3 months then 6 months then 8 months then 10 months, now talking years. Plain and simple the doctors don’t know……and now the vaccines are not lasting.

6 Likes

Talked to someone the other day who knew a person who knew a lady who took the vaccine, which apparently has some kind of tracking device in it because she has been abducted twice now by “UFOs” since she got the vaccine. Apparently a friend of hers did a hypnotic regression and discovered that she had had blood and tissue samples extracted from her during these abductions. Weird stuff.

7 Likes

:rofl: love this.

2 Likes

Well, here’s hoping that some ffls are constitutionalists and will continue to ignore silly infringements on the rights of law abiding citizens. Is the shot/jab a law!? Would that be clear and concise medical tyranny!? Does this go against the constitution!? All good questions! Next your gonna tell me how they’ll restrict free travel and movement with checkpoints or something. Or demand documentation of worthiness? How would privately owed airlines get access to a persons medical history? Is that not protected? Does the federal government have access to my medical history. Is that their job? To monitor ones health. I don’t think so. The federal governments(who are supposed to be one and the same as the people) only job is to 1. Make good deals with other countries. 2. Direct our armed forces in defending our great nation. The rest is up to the states themselves.

7 Likes

What if a person has antibodies? Would that be sufficient? If not why? So much nonsense and tomfoolery swirling around its enough to make a guy dizzy.

5 Likes

Then you can buy firearm with barrel not longer than 10% of your antibody concentrations in 1 mL of blood sample.

5 Likes

Think Australia and New Zeeland. The only thing keeping them from making us Australia and New Zeeland is a weakening Constitution, if we lose that we are sunk. :worried:

4 Likes

Constitution… Do you think they respect a bunch of paper?
It is the spirit of freedom that keep us. They are not sure if it is there still or gone, like from New Zealand sheep, so they are testing carefully for it.

2 Likes

Exactly what I said in different words. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, agreed. However, RFID is possible. I read a post about the “vaccine” having a tracker in it a while back and did some research. I did find a discussion on tracking the individual doses with an RFID, but nothing about a “chip” in the injection. That idea is typically ridiculed as the “chip” would be too large to be injected via syringe and would need a power supply. However, there is active and passive RFID, passive does not use a battery, the tag reader provides the power wirelessly. The issue with passive is the transmission distance of the tag, usually a few meters, with the nano-tags having about a one meter range.

The smallest RFID I found is 125um x 245um, 0.125mm x 0.245mm, or about 1/128 inch x 1/64 inch. From the linked article, cost can be quite little, “we can manufacture RFID tags for less than one cent each if we’re manufacturing them in volume”. The internal bore of a typical syringe used for the vaccine is 22 - 25 gauge (0.413mm - 0.26mm). So, the syringe is clearly able to inject a small RFID. In no way am I suggesting this was done, only that it is possible. There are numerous other issues with the “vaccine”, such as #1, it is not a vaccine, and as the CDC states, those injected still get infected and still transmit the virus. Neither does the injection prevent illness and death, even though the overall survival rate is over 98%, and over 99% for those not having other serious or life-threating medical issues.

2 Likes

Trackers, sterilization, all non-sense. Conspiracies by nut cases or anti-vaxxers. But then again the government began confirming UFOs as possibly aliens.

5 Likes

In some of the studies I have read, sterilization in animals does occur. The fact is that has not been studied in humans. My prior post does not state there are trackers in the injection, but showed that it is technologically possible. The government did not link aliens to UFOs, only stated UFOs are real - unidentified flying objects. If they were known they would be KFOs. According to this site, the first UFO was sighted in 1947.

[I]n 1947, businessman Kenneth Arnold claimed to see a group of nine high-speed objects near Mount Rainier in Washington while flying his small plane. Arnold estimated the speed of the crescent-shaped objects as several thousand miles per hour and said they moved “like saucers skipping on water.” In the newspaper report that followed, it was mistakenly stated that the objects were saucer-shaped, hence the term flying saucer.

The flames of conspiracy were further fanned in the 1950s, when dummies with latex “skin” and aluminum “bones” that looked eerily like aliens fell from the sky across New Mexico and were hurriedly picked up by military vehicles. To those who believed in the earlier Roswell sightings, this seemed like a government cover-up. For the Air Force, these “dummy drops” were a way to test new ways for pilots to survive falls.

2 Likes

Well, I over simplified my statements. The gov actually refers to UFOs as UAPs. Tomato Tomato. But yes. They’re just more open than before.

1 Like

The idea of an injected tracking “chip” doesn’t seem nearly so far into the realm of science fiction if you consider how much money and resources have been allocated to government research facilities during the past 20 years for development of self-assembling/organizing nano particles…

2 Likes