No-vaccination-no-guns-gun-confiscation

The idea of maintaining global population below 1 bil is nothing new. Folks like the late sci-fi writer Arthur Clarke, the British nature show producer Richard Attenborough, and yes, certain unscrupulous software tycoon Gil Bates, they all spoken for it. If you are going to object, that vision and implementation are hugely different, I will agree, but then, some creative Germans had a plan how to make 30 million Slavs disappear, and this plan alone was used against them in Nuremberg trial.
Maybe this is just conspiratorial junk, but concrete things have a tendency to surface, once determined detectives begin to dig.

4 Likes

Since more and of the world population are no longer needed to make and therefore can’t afford to buy all the junk the big corporations make, they probably can’t think of any other good reasons to keep us all around. But why bother using a vaccine when the proven methods of population reduction ie war, disease and famine are still such effective options?

1 Like

To make it appear more humane or that it was just an unintended consequence as they were “just trying to help”? Obviously they do not want to appear to want kill-off millions/billions of people, neither am I stating that I hold that belief that it is being used to that end. Eventually, we will likely know more; results are always more telling than stated goals.

4 Likes

Maybe they dont want to ruin their karma.
I will ask another question. With the degree of authoritarianism and malice we’ve been seeing of recent - how come they dont just hold people down and inject them? No, the jab has to be accepted, lies and verbal threats nonwithstanding. I see this as something significant.

2 Likes

Using coercion such as employee and public venue mandates, as well as propaganda, and peer pressure are far more effective tools at this stage of the process.

But I am not big into grand conspiracy theories. It is hard to keep very large secrets involving a reasonably high number of co conspirators. I think much of the evil in the world can be explained by shortsighted selfish greed. Though willful ignorance by the masses can let small powerful groups get away with a lot.

4 Likes

What the heck kind of game is this? FDA approves Pfizer vaccine, but it is “Comirnaty” vaccine, not available in the US, not the jab given to everyone.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting how this word evolved into sorcery over time. The source word means “poison.” Unfortunately, since I am not 2000 years old, I cannot tell anyone how the original translator saw the word, but we know that the source word helps us understand how it probably would be seen.

3 Likes

23 and the light of a lamp shall shine in thee no more; and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall be heard in thee no more; for thy merchants were the great men of the earth, and all nations were deceived by sorcery.

That interesting.

I thing that people who dealt in herb medicine were once accused of sorcery.

1 Like

No fly no buy next they’ll be trying no on this or that, how about no on any Democrats on the ballots! They’re the ones pushing the communist agendas!
I won’t say the end results of what they’re pushing Americans to do, but it isn’t good for the nation.

3 Likes

Hi Mike14

Every American should know that the Democrats of today are not the same as they use to be. These people are radicals and want to change the United States to a liberal country. This is all about control. Go on the net and look up what was Hitler’s agenda. Then do the same for what is Biden’s agenda. I did this and compared the two. If you did not know which was which you could not tell the different. I found about twelve or fourteen points. Look at the list and you will see that each one if the same Each step is exactly the same. It is time the True Americans stood up and took our country back.

4 Likes

Oh! But listen! This time they’re going to succeed. They’re better.

1 Like

Folks, get ready…

2 Likes

Don’t fold on this folks…

2 Likes

Non Vaxed… Piles of Guns… Purchased all I needed beforehand…

3 Likes

They have to bee close to take my weapon. I do not think this would be a smart action on their part.

2 Likes

Question 21g on the federal form is asking about dishonorable discharge from the Armed Forces. Well, we are about to see a large number of soldiers discharged under dishonorable conditions.

2 Likes

All these half senseless rules, laws, policies, and orders, all with domino effects that turn people into criminals, or exact criminal penalties from them… I had to give up and just start calling evil, evil.

No other name seems truly fitting or descriptive.

6 Likes

A powerful video! Some hope at the end. :us:

4 Likes