NO title

You make any reply that warms your heart.

3 Likes

I like 20 round 5.56 mags

5 Likes

I like my shield Plus performance center.

5 Likes

I really like my Kel-Tec P17 22lr with three 16 round mags, threaded barrel, fiber optic front site, ambidextrous safety and mag release all mags filled with the Winchester Silvertip Segmenting HP 37g ammo. It’s a Great Gun and hasn’t let me down, even after over 2000+ rounds through it.
Merry Christmas to all :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::us: :us: :us:

Ps.like @Mike164 said

3 Likes

No comment. You are all off topic. :laughing:

6 Likes

I just heard the greatest quote from a sheriffs office that I’ve ever heard!
“It’s better to have a gun in your hand then the sheriffs office on the phone. The man did exactly what he should have. He had a gun, it was loaded, he knew how to use it, and he shot the intruder a lot!”
Warms my heart!

10 Likes

Live alone Grand parents. Make Sure, before the Grandbabies get there. All firearms and ammo is locked up.

5 Likes

I like firearms, and firearm accessories.

6 Likes

I have a red pencil box.

5 Likes

A 2021-12-23 22-08-13
Especially during wintertime.

4 Likes

So… If there is no title does that make this an off topic topic? Mods, we need a ruling if we should merge this no title post with the off topic post. :joy:

Stirring trouble and pulling chains, warms my good natured heart

4 Likes

Mods? We don’t need no stinking mods in this thread!

No offense to the mods. :grinning:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Have you noticed, there is no mods anymore at this Forum? :thinking:
For last few weeks we have been posting BS at few threads without any consequences. There are regular discussions at “meme” threads… I’m hoping it’s not a new understanding of "the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s probably because the atf and fbi have taken the lead on this platform and they really don’t know the rules. They just observe and take notes. That actually gives me the chills and that’s the opposite of what this thread aims to do. Biscuits and gravy make me feel much warmer then feds and a t efers.

4 Likes

YIKES!! almost sounds like, “Anything you say will be used against…”

3 Likes

6 Likes

Sadly, The First Amendment covers the right to express “STUPID”.

1 Like

Agreed, there Have been some great questions lately.
If my paranoia is justified, some great prying questions. Which, now that you mentioned it are quite ATF-like. Hmmm :thinking:.

Note to self, low on tin foil

3 Likes

we - Search Videos don’t need any stinking badgs&shtp=GetUrl&shid=89f1f83c-ef3f-44f6-ad27-013b3d8e4993&shtk=V2UgZG9uJ3QgbmVlZCBubyBzdGlua2luZyBiYWRnZXMh&shdk=VGhlIGNsYXNzaWMgY2xpcCBmcm9tIHRyZWFzdXJlIG9mIHRoZSBzaWVycmEgbWFkcmU%3D&shhk=A28S4%2B16UVu6a%2FfukTavR6TYRE7KrSMPRAMyNPPIXhQ%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.JeyAbYnL5w4GcShkGXLFjgHgFo