Newest Guns

Awesome! I’m in @DBrogue

2 Likes

That’s a great idea!

I’ve been thinking on taking some more classes at my range myself.

1 Like

I requested mine in black and I will assemble. With luck it will be done by March and I will bring it along

2 Likes

I’m still carrying my Gen 4 Glock.

1 Like

My 15ish year old Gen 3 is still my go to bedside pistol.

But someone handed me a Canik to try a few weeks ago and I was amazed at how easy it was to shoot accurately at longer ranges. The really nice trigger and longer sight radius instantly increased my abilities.

Either the newish Mete Pro, or Rival may be moving in soon. Though whichever one I get will have to build up some long term trust before replacing my old Glock anywhere outside of the target range.

1 Like

My son bought a Rival - he loves it! He recently bought a Leupold Red Dot for it. He said mounting it was a piece of cake, but I don’t think he’s had a chance to try it out with live fire yet, the red dot that is …

1 Like

I just bought the new Taurus 605 357mag TORO which (according to Taurus) is the 1st red dot ready revolver

2 Likes

MOAB, The Minigun Blaster! — MOA.design International LLC

my inner child wants one of these so bad :rofl:

2 Likes

Only 1 available :rofl:

I went for heavy today. :wink:

2011 10mm😆

3 Likes

Love my tac ultra 10mm. The only complaint i have is its very picky about magazines. The 2 RIA mags i have feed and function flawlessly. The 6 aftermarket ones i have, 2 of the mag bodies are every so slightly too wide and get hung in the magwell randomly. This is exascerbated when using the can because it blows a lot of carbon fouling back in the gun and makes the magwell and mags dirty pretty quickly

2 Likes

They are built to order due to offering them in various colors. If you just want the white and blue color scheme he will ship the one he has assembled. If you want sifferent colors you gotta wait for him to print and assemble everything

3 Likes

I would just walk around with it quoting lines from Predator while spraying everything with Nerf darts.

“I ain’t got time to bleed!”

2 Likes

His youtube channel is hilarious. He has nerf wars with his kids constantly with it lol

2 Likes
1 Like