New Springfield firearm: Hellcat

Springfield Armory is coming out with a new concealed weapon called Hellcat. The capacity you might ask? Well, 11-round and 13-round extended.

5 Likes

Looks to me like trying to take a chunk of the Sig 365 market, and beating it by 1 round. I am interested, as I have been looking at the 365XL.

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm, how come I suspect a certain gun company may not like SA stealing the name of their gun…

Names aside, I think I would go for the Sig P365 or P365XL.

4 Likes

@Fred_G I suspect the name Hellcat is not trade marked. I would hope that their legal department would have done a search… :smiley:

3 Likes

Could be! Would still be cheesy of SA to take someone’s gun name.

2 Likes

HS Produkt builds a fine gun… but I have been ignoring Springfield Armory ever since SB 1657. Have to see some details on this gun to determine if they have suffered enough. I don’t see the grip safety that almost all the XD line had (I don’t think the XDe had a grip safety), is this going to be a seperate line?

2 Likes

I don’t see grip safety on this gun. Here is the link to the new product:

3 Likes

Looks to be another good firearm.
However for “Hellcat” name I’ll stay with this:

6 Likes

Is it me or does it feel like the major gun manufacturers are trying to outdo each other to control the concealed weapon market?

3 Likes

Of course! That’s what business is. Theoretically, the competition spurs them all on to better products and pricing.

3 Likes

Capitalism…:thinking:

4 Likes

1 Like

There is also a Hellcat in Marvel Comics… I couldn’t find a picture that wasn’t incredibly anatomically correct to share. :unamused: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

This Hellcat, @Dawn? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes - that picture is cleaner than the others I was finding, @Jorge . :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking more in the line of the 700+ hp Dodge Hellcat

4 Likes

Hmmmmmm a Hellcat? Would it be a bad thing to consider along with a Hellephant to go into my 1977 Ranchero? Or I might just stick with a 408 Stroker considering I used to shoot a 408. I may have to play with one.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

I have an issue with Springfield Armory after their stance on the second amendment. But, they do make decent firearms.

2 Likes

Amateurs :smirk:

:laughing:

One of the guys I work with is salivating over it though. :thinking:

4 Likes