Newest Guns

Not yet, it wants fit in my garage, but I’ll let you know!
:rofl::rofl:

Ask your friend if he wants to play to shoot out in Afgan mountains this weekend or next?

4 Likes

do you really need a holster? :joy:
Trigger is already covered :wink:

I’m concern about laser cartridge for it. I love dry firing… :thinking: nobody has it on stock.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

The great thing is that we have so many fantastic choices. I will say that I have stopped trying to chase the “best” CCW pistol. I have landed on my preferred sidearm and train with it consistently.

That said, there are really 3-4 I would add to my safe because they’re appealing. I like the P365xl. I’d like to add the 92LTT and Langdon’s PX4 Compact Carry. Last but not least, I’d like to pick up a .45, debating between a Sig or a 1911.

3 Likes

Even though it has an external extractor, Sig does have what they call 1911’s in their product line :grinning:

3 Likes

With few exceptions, main one being the RIA VR80, most all my guns are all older…

An older proven platform with any bugs worked out…

2 Likes

Gary - true, I should have been more specific. I was thinking Something in Sigs P220 line (.45), or a Sig 1911 (I like the Fastback Carry models in particular), or perhaps a Springfield or Ruger 1911. Certainly open to suggestions to try out at the range. My local ranges both have rentals and try before you buy policies.

2 Likes

I am hoping to get the Glock 43X for Christmas or next year Jim

3 Likes

Ruger PC9 Carbine with a bunch of mags and ammo.

2 Likes

Shhh… tonight at 6pm Central in the Community… :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, I take it back — Wilson Combat ACP.
Only ~$2500.

Less customizing options but still a custom gun.

This is a surprise and a great deal. This quality is about $3800 normally.

3 Likes

My Glock 45 is nice. It shoots really good.

1 Like

Meet the newest member of my family. It’s a Remington TAC-13 equipped with a Trijicon MRO red dot, SureFire X400 laser/light combo, and a few other added accessories. Despite that it shoots 12 gauge shotgun shells, it is not an NFA device and is classified in a new category called “firearm” by the BATF. So much fun to shoot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWTSrOSlEE

:white_check_mark: Remington TAC-13
:white_check_mark: Accessory rail added
:white_check_mark: Side saddle added
:white_check_mark: Swing swivels added
:white_check_mark: tactical sling added
:white_check_mark: Trijicon MRO Patrol red dot
:white_check_mark: SureFire X400 laser/flashlight combo
:white_check_mark: SureFire remote tape switch

2 Likes

see now, those look like they’d hurt when you shoot them… 12GA worth of recoil right into your wrist? ouch!

2 Likes

It’s more like a 20-gauge b/c of the gas system (semi-auto). It’s a lot of fun to shoot. I put 30 rounds through her at the range with 00 buckshot the other night and I was not sore the next day. :slight_smile:

It is imperative that you keep your front hand in the strap though.

2 Likes

I think I need (at least) one of these.

6 Likes

Can I have the other?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Want me to send you the link to order one? It is a startup company. You can get them in kit form or already build or so the site says

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been able to curb my desire to buy a new gun(and now in Texas not California!) by reminding myself to invest in more training first.

2 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wtrex/rubber-band-minigun?ref=Fundedtoday&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=13dsa.fnd.to

2 Likes