New pistol

Picked up a new Glock 35 to use in USPCA competition. Made a few changes already, Dawson sights, Timney trigger, extended magazine and slide releases. Still plan a few adjustments but I’m looking forward to shooting it.

21 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa, is that a high capacity magazine in them there grips? :+1:
Nice upgrades!

5 Likes

This is only 10 rds. but I have two 15 round double stack on order!

7 Likes

No no no. That’s a standard capacity magazine. Were you thinking about reduced capacity magazines? Don’t go around helping the communist news network…

7 Likes

Roger that!

6 Likes

Let’s us know how you like it😎
I couldn’t decide between the G35 and G20.
I went with the G20 G4, bought a .40 S&W barrel so I can use 2 different calibers.

4 Likes

Exactly what kind of competition does the USPCA have related to guns? Shooting feral cats for prizes?!?!?! :wink:

5 Likes

What?! You mean it wasn’t “Perfection” already. Lol. Just yankin your chain. Nice pistol.

6 Likes

Got me! Damn I need to proofread - was supposed to say USPSA! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Dang - I was so looking forward to shooting cats.

5 Likes

Took it out this morning and put 60 rounds though it, very nice gun for competition. I would not recommend it for carry as in my opinion it’s a bit large and the weight would get tiresome. As for the Timney Trigger it’s very sweet but again, I would discourage it for carry as it has about a 3 lb. pull and not much take up. For the range again it’s very nice and smooth action.

6 Likes

Good Luck Mr. Blackhawk form Blacky.

3 Likes

Awesome. I don’t have a Glock yet.
About time to change that. Lol

4 Likes

Well done ! It is almost addictive when purchase
a new firearm. I add the basic of changing out
Sights and etc., nothing major, extra magazines.

Congratulations and enjoy

3 Likes

Extended slide release a necessary addition on a Glock. The stock one is definitely not perfection.
Nice looking gun, good luck shooting cats with it.:wink:

3 Likes