Pistol Caliber Carbine and pistol combos - Here's mine. Let's see yours

My Browning Buckmark Carbine and my Buckmark Black are both threaded for my Silencerco Sparrow suppressor. They have the exact same magazine and I carry 18 in my (6) double 9mm mag belt pouch. (Three Browning mags to a single double mag holder). Look out you infestating, wet gremlins!!!
My Ruger PC rifle and my Ruger Security 9 share the same magazine. I have (26) 15 round mags to share between the two. Look out you invading sodomite zombies!!!

4 Likes

Look at all that room in your safe!

3 Likes

I would have prefered the Ruger PC Charger with my Odessa can, Vortex SPARC Solar red dot, brace (legal) and a forearm pistol grip (illegal). However, the fact is, I am a law abiding, veteran citizen and only the PCC rifle can be had legally with all the trimmings.
I also know that the ATF has the discriminatory power to determine a PCC pistol to be a SBR depending on the “feelings” of the agent. The PCC pistol is an automatic felony if it has a forearm pistol grip or hand stop. AND, the brace (if determined to be used as a rifle stock) turns the legal PCC pistol to a SBR upon the wim of the inspecting local, state, federal officer. Instant felony, $250,000 fine, imprisonment, loss of all other firearms.

1 Like

You don’t see the inside door panel, shelves and standing firearm section. What room???

1 Like

CX4 and 92s. Love 'em.

2 Likes

You notice I did not say “discretionary” powers. There is a huge difference.

1 Like

Somewhere in the bottom!

4 Likes

Looks familiar…lost mine in an e-bike accident. Actually, never had a pcc. They were all 5.56.

4 Likes

Windham or the CMMG Banshee were my original choices for my purchase of a PCC (pistol caliber carbine) pistol (barrel length under 16") in 9mm until I did the research on future issues of gun control that is gonna happen. To what degree of “discrimination” is the only question. As a retired wage earner without a pension, I maintain a part time job for play money and even then, I can’t afford to throw money away or risk breaking any laws (penalties and fines bare minimum). So, why risk the investment and “FREEDOMS” when a PCC rifle (for now) is permitted by my federal and Colorado state laws. We have a 15 round limit in magazines here in Colorado. Luckily, my county and city consider themselves safe havens for gun ownership.
I will keep my “political” and “constitutional” concerns in their appropriate forums. However, we are discussing PCC pistols and all relevant facts, I assume, are appropriate. Heaven help us!!!

1 Like

I forgot to mention that I would have gone to Glock for the matching pistol because both use Glock magazines. I did look at the Storm and the M92 at first. However, my eyesight requires red dot optics on all carbines and the permanent front and rear sight obstructions on the Storm carbine and Kel Tec were just in the way.

And, finally, PCC pistols and possibly rifles may require permanent, usable front and rear sights to be “legal.” I don’t normally give into fear, however, “realism” has always been a factor in my military and public service, gun ownership, responsibility and accountability, self-defense and the defense of others, and life in general.

This is the main reason I am a proud member of USCCA and my church’s safety team. My part time job is in respite care for disabled adults who also deserve defending. Even in our small mountain town we have gangs traveling around our neighborhoods scouting future home and property invations. Local LEOs are currently investigating local cases.

I attended a church security conference in Pueblo, CO where guest speakers included the pastor and his wife of the small country church outside of El Paso, TX. He stated that on the Saturday before his church massacre on Sunday, at the mens’ breakfast meeting, in response to mens’ concerns for forming an armed safety/security team, that “An active shooter will never happen at their church!” The next day while he was at a Sunday appointment in Dallas, TX, he received the phone call that his young daughter and another 25 parishioners were slaughtered moments before. Over 400 rounds were fired into the church from the parking lot before the “disgruntled” ex son-in-law of a parishioner entered the small wood framed country church to finish the job. Is that fear or realism??? Does USCCA serve an modern need? Did the neighbor to that little church need a lawyer after he shot that terrorist as he was leaving that little church? Will you or I require a lawyer in defending our freedoms to servive an active shooting event?
It is reported that a “defender” in an active shooting event will automatically spend more than $40,000 in lawyer fees. And if the terrorist survives, those legal fees pass $100,000 because even he/she/they deserve legal representation and a lawsuit is inevitable. Don’t get me started on “Tort reform.” At least not in this forum.

Not unless your state law like mine prohibits a shooter or their family from suing. Knowing your state’s law is very important in situations like this.

I pray that common sense wins out in our favor if and when we’re involved in a shooting. I’m not surprised any more by the stupidity of our judicial system. It seems that it’s design is more for increasing the income of the lawyers than it is about dispensing justice.

1 Like

I got me a CMMG Banshee in .45 acp! I use it specifically for home defense and I love it! I understand all the hooplah about semi-automatic weapons. I am just glad no one out there is setting bombs off!

What magazine pattern is it set up for? Any trouble with 230 grain projectiles?

No problem that I have encountered except the 50 round drum magazine, the pressure double feeds but I have been working on it by gradually building the number of rounds starting from ten and then I will add more as time goes on. I also have Glock 21 mags with 26 round capacities, and they are also working properly. I also have 13 round magazines that are working well too!
I use Federal Law Enforcement HST rounds.

1 Like

I really hope all of this “hooplah” eventually blows over. I doubt I will be spending any more money on PCC pistols until it does. All of the talk about grandfathering existing guns, outlawing existing accessories, and confiscations is too much. I am envious of you in that you have already bitten the bullet and purchased this great gun. Now you just deal with all the hype. I can’t feel good about making an expensive purchase only to lose my freedoms.This is not the America I grew up in and waited for retirement in order to enjoy a quieter, more peaceful life. There has always been complaining about government infringement and conspiracy theories. But now that my money making days are coming to a close, I have to listen a bit more closely to the critics. I wish you well.
I apologize for my humor on church security given the craziness of the last several years. If I have offended anyone, please forgive me. I am a protector by nature and find the seriousness of needing guns to be in church a little “off” considering we are talking about the good ole US of A. I find it hard to listen to all of this need and fear when 300,000,000 gun owners or owners of 300,000,000 guns are so bullied by so few.

1 Like

ETS & PMAG fed 9mm munchers brought to you by PSA and Shadow Systems

1 Like

Like it AAA LOT!!!

I like the bipod addition! Have you shot it past 150 yards?

I have not as current summer AZ temps keep me more indoors, shooting wise. Magpul m-lok bipod is on it only because I had the open slots, due to a removed broken light. Hate keeping stuff in the box!

1 Like