Smith&Wesson Response Carbine 9mm

Thoughts on this

10 Likes

Pretty nice, diverse, light weight, sounds great for competition shooting, range practice, BUT, as usual, another target for the anti-gun gurus to cry for banning another assault weapon.

3 Likes

I like the idea of a 9mm carbine a lot, and hope to see more manufacturers adopt them! This one is VERY NICE but personally, I am more interested in their folding FPC model, even though it’s not nearly as nice looking.

Aw hell, I’d love to own either one!

6 Likes

So do I. I like the Ruger PC9 for several reasons, not least of which is the fact that it shares magazines with the Ruger Security 9 pistol. Makes for an easier load out when either weapon can use same loaded mags; very efficient.

4 Likes

I own the FPC and love the thing! Approaching a thousand rounds now with no malfunctions of any kind. It is a blast to shoot and very hard to put down. I highly recommend it.

9 Likes

Fitted out nicely!

4 Likes

Thank you brother. Nice little home defense rig. Low recoil and low flash. My wife can handle it real easy too.

5 Likes

I wonder if the modular magazine design wii find its way to the FPC?

6 Likes

I kinda want one. Was looking at their folding FPC but think I like this one better.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community sir! We are glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Havik and you are blessed to be here.

3 Likes

I love Julie Golob :joy:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Havik

3 Likes

The more, the merrier.

Kel-Tec, Ruger, S&W. I haven’t made my choice yet but my next purchase is definitely a PCC.

7 Likes

Take a look at Just Right Carbine (JRC), I have the take down model. Accurate and easy to field strip. Added plus it uses Glock magazines. I have two 15 and one 30 magazines, With the blowback action it gets rather dirty including the mags.

5 Likes

That makes me wish I still had my UZI. :cry:

3 Likes

Geez …

How about making one of these in 357 magnum or even 30 carbine? Both hit harder than 9mm. Dump the worthless tactical junk hanging on the firearm and produce a decent looking rifle for a change.

6 Likes

Geez,

If I had a trace of respect for you and your opinions, I might be listening. I can put high volumes of very, very accurate fire with that “junk”.

I see your comment, and raise you three combat deployments, a year on the border, and 22 years of military training and experience. I have a little LE training too.

Now, go donate some money to hamas, if you have not already done so.

6 Likes

I love the FPC brother, besides its a Smith & Wesson

6 Likes

I tell you what. You were a cop. That took courage and guts. I deeply respect that.

I will leave you alone if you will do the same.

4 Likes