PCC suggestions

I want to get a PCC. What would y’all recommend. I’m mostly interested in the rugar PC9. They have a more basic option for a decent price and for a couple hundred dollars more you can get a model with lots of bells and whistles. .

5 Likes

I wound up getting a cmmg banshee in 9mm. Love it. Not quite what you are asking about but serves kind of the same purpose to me. Increased capacity and more contol/accuracy more easily. If I were to get a carbine sized pcc it would probably be a Kel-Tec sub 2000 just to be able to fold and pack it. I know there are much nicer options out there but it would serve the purpose I would use it for.

4 Likes

I have a Sub 2000 in 9mm and like it a lot. Folds and easy to carry in a backpack.

5 Likes

Love my CX4. I’ve shot a few and always come back to it, despite the mediocre trigger. It makes me smile the most.

3 Likes

I have a KelTec Sub200 in 9mm also and love it.

3 Likes

I have the Ruger PC 9 and it’s great.

4 Likes

If it’s legal in your state check out the Ruger PC9 Charger pistol. I would put a brace and a red dot on that if I could get one in CA

3 Likes

I’m looking at the Brigade Manufacturing BM9 now. Before that, it was the Freedom Ordnance 9mm PCC but it’s never in stock when I’m ready to buy :triumph::joy:. But, everyone has listed excellent options.
:point_right:t5: Palmetto State Armory also (Honorable Mention) because I own a 16" PCC from them. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Don’t know about the PC9, but I carry the Ruger EC9s and love it.

2 Likes

CZ Scorpion-very reliable, very very accurate…it’s not cheap but you get what you pay for.

2 Likes