CC Magazine

Just shows up in the mailbox today!!!

3 Likes

Nice!! Learn anything new yet? I usually find some new things in there.

1 Like

Me too! I already read a couple of the articles.

1 Like

Same here, haven’t gotten through it yet.

Best firearm magazine on the planet!

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten my new copy yet. And when I finish with my copies I will take them out to my gun club and give them to the RSO’s there to read when they have a break. Or I’ve taken them to a doctors office for others to read in they want to.

1 Like

Just got the issue last night. REALLY happy as a revolver guy to see the many articles on wheelguns in it.

2 Likes

How is it that I haven’t gotten mine yet? LOL!!

2 Likes

Maybe you should contact the home office!!! LOL

3 Likes

Great emphasis on and a revisit to the world of revolvers. Still a very useful tool.

1 Like

Cool @Patrick_A! I have one on order… don’t know when it’ll be in but I’m eagerly awaiting. Looking forward to that issue!

BTW - USCCA Members can see the latest issue of the Concealed Carry Magazine digitally on their dashboard. May be a handy tool for those of you who travel or haven’t gotten it yet. :smiley:

4 Likes

My EDC used to be a Colt Python, 4"bbl. I passed into my late 50’s and the weight became a factor. I noted with interest that 5 Star Firearms (FSF) speed loaders and Jox were mentioned.

My FSF speedloaders were one of the best investments I made. And their other accessories are solid as well. The ability to choose either my 6" 586 or Python for my slow fire range time and the FSF working perfectly in both cylinders was a big plus.

If you carry a wheelgun and are not using the Jox loader pouches, you are doing it wrong. Outstanding service and a product that is as close to perfect as can be. They are designed to fit close to the body comfortably so that they present an outline no different than any magazine worn OWB.

JOX pouches

3 Likes

Why Yes. Yes we can. :grin: maybe I’ll have time to go read tonight.
BTW my granddaughter has been on the text with pictures of the articles she’s read in it:
…did you see this one?
…This is cool
…you’ll want to read this one!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Those look exceedingly cool.

They are. In a “Most excellent”! way.

1 Like

Here is my old EDC kit. Scroll almost all the way down.

JOX EDC pics

1 Like

@Gunny_Doug that’s pretty sweet!

1 Like

This one?

I love the background you used! :grin:

3 Likes

The CC Magazine is hands down my favorite gun related magazine that I get. Covering all angles of the lifestyle is very much appreciated!

2 Likes