New Flag

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Yes… I love new Chicago Fire’s logo… changed second time in last 2 years…

A 2021-06-19 17-40-53

Let’s stay away from US flag… :triumph:

7 Likes

Yeah, I want a pop singer to design a new flag for us… I get not liking the confederate flag, but leave the US flag alone. She apparently does not comprehend the definition of statehood, as we currently have 50 stars for 50 states…

8 Likes

New flag, new independence day (Juneteenth National Independence Day). Sounds almost like a new country. All we need us a new constitution.

5 Likes

Touch my flag and that will be my “red line”. :us:

11 Likes

I will help her pack if she don’t like my Flag.

17 Likes

I will help you help her pack. :grinning:

10 Likes

I suspect she’s not an American. There’s a lot of wanabees out there and she may be one of them.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve got a couple new flags. Funny neither of them look like that one…

5 Likes

Got a better idea. For anyone that doesn’t like it here they can go and start their own colony some where out of the USA. They can have their own flag, government, military, police force, what ever it takes to get rid of trouble making wastes of skin. They can also take the dead and gone yesterday’s with them. This would also be a good way to balance the state & federal budget with trillions of dollars wasted on trouble makers. PS: send me a picture of all my dependents that I have been paying for with my tax dollars. PS: take the assholes that are running this country with you. I can give them a jump start with a size 12 >>>Aloha nui loa <<< PSS. EVEN GOT THE DATE WRONG>> not the 15th.

6 Likes

No.

7 Likes

Attention >> Marcy >> on your way out take all of meat heads with you too.

2 Likes

I like our flag just fine.

5 Likes

Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Mexico seem to be acquiring openings for new residents. Perhaps one of their flags would meet with her approval.

7 Likes

I, Mike R, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

I took this oath in October 1976 and live by it today. Don’t forget what the flag Stands For, it’s not simply a graphic representation of a country, it is a historic document.

4 Likes

A new constitution? I can almost guarantee you it will use terms like “Master Race” or “Hegemonic Class”. Been there, done that.

3 Likes

Changing a flag can occur for many reasons, including: Shift in political power. Progression in national structure. Reimagining of a country’s political or structural future.
In general it is not possible. Some country changed its flag . But it is not an easy thing and many time not worth also. It takes lots of effort on discussion on the reasons for change , designing new flag and updating it and dealing with peoples emotions .
At the disintegration of the USSR on 25 December 1991, the Soviet flag was lowered from Kremlin and then replaced by the tricolor flag .
2010 after the country promulgated a new constitution and changed its name from Burma to Myanmar.
The flag of South Africa was adopted on April 27th, 1994 as the country began its first democratic elections and was designed to signify the end of apartheid rule in the country.
The flag in Malawi was adopted on May 28th, 2012 and was also the country’s first flag after gaining independence from Britain.
Iraq adopted its current official flag on January 22nd, 2008.

The Union of America

1 Like

Yeah my answer is definitely NO. My family has fought, bled, and died for this country under Our Flag for several generations so no way will they change the flag. That will be the straw that breaks the camels back, try to take My Constitution away my Flag and yeah that will be it. They will leave Patriotic Americans little choice on what needs to happen next. Frankly she’s entitled to her opinion and if she wants to put up a flag of her design on her property knock yourself out missy. But don’t for one minute think everyone else has to be on board with you about Our Flag. This is what happens when you stop teaching patriotism to the young. All my millennial children love and respect this country Our Flag and Our Constitution because I made sure they knew just how lucky they were to grow up in the greatest country in the world. And of the family members who served and fought and died so they could grow up with the Freedoms others in the world can only dream of. American history and American Government was still taught in our community when they were in school and they all knew don’t come home with anything less then a B average from that class and we would go over what they were taught and anything the teacher got wrong or didn’t cover I would correct. Stay safe Stay strong all. Sorry for the rant.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I DIDNT FORGET THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG. >> remember when we use to say it in school and they banned it from school. That was another red flag that went unchallenged. PS: Hmmm the word Republic is in there to.

4 Likes