New Commercial on Conceal Carry (video attached); A Must See

The PDP video reminds me that we always need to be prepared.

2 Likes

Taran Tactical

2 Likes

There is also a channel called The Sportsman Channel. It has a lot of hunting/fishing shows, but has several shows dedicated to firearms, training, self defense etc. During these shows they have commercials for firearm manufacturers and specific guns as well as self defense weapons. I dont know if the channel is carried by a lot of cable carriers but I just happened upon while flipping through. I have a link below. Check it out and see if you have it. I’m not a big hunting guy, but the firearms shows are pretty good, shows like Gun Stories, the Gunfather, Guns and Ammo and Handguns and Defensive Weapons.

https://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/

4 Likes

As a former Army combat veteran with two years in Vietnam, and as a former Law Enforcement Officer who was personally involved in a shooting (ambush) situation, I have the same reaction to most ‘action’ movies.

The movies are a lot different for those who have ‘been there’.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @BRIAN282 and god bless you.

We all would, that that isn’t gonna happen

2 Likes

bought the judge many years ago! love the gun, not the greatest for conceal carry but you can if you want to, more of a home gun or car carry gun.

1 Like

“Very tactful in the shootout scene, switching to the range shots rather than showing the BGs being shot.”

Agreed. I am a filmmaker and I find this screenplay to be perfectly thought through.
No blood. No trauma. Very palatable. Sure, this takes the edge off an already softened scenario. But Walther has an intended audience but they can’t control who might see this. It is engineered for audiences with a wide variety of experiences - all potential customers, which is what this is about. They’re putting their product in the hands of well trained, authorized shooters, LEOs and a legally armed citizen - who, of course, prevail in this story. Kudos to Walther for standing tall, showing their product to be effective and reliable when used by a well trained individual, and demonstrating some safe handling technique.
Heck, I’m going to look handle one of these the next time I’m at my LGS.

4 Likes

I just now found it , thanks to you, Brian. Cool.

1 Like

He’s still young. Plenty of late-night hours to work on the big D later.

1 Like

Hm–I think if anyone has a chance of getting home that night it might be him.

1 Like

Practice, practice and practice some more!!!

“Fight crime - Shoot back!”

2 Likes

I shot a coral snake and 3 iguana’s at my farm while sitting on the tractor. The Judge does its job real good on varmints, thats why I bought it. One iguana was 4’ long.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Ronald120 and you are blessed to be here.

Very compelling. I see areas where I vastly need to improve. Thanks for sharing these, especially the Walther, but the Judge was good as well.

1 Like

About the Judge…some brothers on this forum helped me out with a question some time ago regarding my disabled spouse. I ended up with a Judge. Thought I would let you know and say thanks. You know who you are:)

1 Like

By the way does anyone know what kind of holster the civilian was using in the Walther video? That looks pretty handy.

1 Like

Like our moderator mentioned, “a lot” can be gleaned from these vignettes. I’ve been more alert to when someone wants to hug me when I CCW. Uh oh, if I’m not in pocket or ankle mode.

2 Likes

“Honey that’s not a gun, it’s my money belt😁

3 Likes

It’s probably been shared here before, but it’s still fun:
https://youtu.be/JIiFeZ7r6aU

2 Likes