Firearms and Freedoms

I wasn’t sure what category to put this under , but I got an email the other day with a link to Firearms and Freedoms. Very good conversations. James Saccomano interviews various people, including Stephen Wilford,who stopped a church shooting in Texas, Sean Whalen - founder of Lions not Sheep. and others . I believe all members of USCCA should have gotten this email . It has a link to Firearms and Freedom. Although it is preaching to the choir, it is very interesting so far. It is too late for the first episode, however the second will be up until this evening, with more to come daily. I don’t know how to put a link on here , but if you got the email , check it out .

3 Likes

I missed the first one and haven’t had time to watch the second one yet. Unfortunately it looks like they want a not insignificant donation to access all the episodes on later dates.

I spoke with one of the contributors and it sounds like a very interesting project. Would be nice if they could find a way to distribute all this to the broader audience that really needs to see it.

1 Like

I’m not on any other social media just this community. I will share this with family and friends if I can through email or messages. I’m computer illiterate, so I’m not real sure on sharing content. But I think that’s the idea though to get this content out there. The first episode was good but the second was better. they’re 1 hour long ,so it’s also finding time.

2 Likes

Thanks for giving the heads up. I just got a chance to watch the 2nd episode. I probably would have missed it if not for your post.

It had some very good content as well as an appearance from a couple people folks here should be familiar with.

I think the intro graphics at the start and between segments would likely turn a lot of the anti self defense crowd off before they started watching. It’s got those “evil” black rifles in it. But the content itself might really resonate with a few of the folks on that side that haven’t completely closed their minds to facts and reason.

3 Likes

Watched the first and most of the second episode so far.
The interviews are really good.

1 Like

Caught this a little on the late side, but have been able to watch episodes 7 & 8 and just got an email for 9. You have 24 hours to watch each one for free before they cost (quite a bit). It looks like Tim Schmidt is interviewed in #9 so you would think USCCA would have provided a heads up and maybe discounts to purchase? :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Mark764

I only caught a couple of the episodes but the ones I saw were well done with reasonable, relatable people giving solid arguments for why we need the right to defend ourselves and access to the appropriate tools needed to do so effectively. .

I’ve seen all but the bonus episode #8, missed that one. They were well worth the time to watch, I don’t think that I would spend the money to buy them. But that’s just me I’m a tightwad. I think they are offering some freebies if you buy them but I don’t know what they are. I’m retired, and the kids are all grown up, so I was able to make the time to watch. If money wasn’t an issue, then they would be worth purchasing. Oh yea, welcome to the community.

1 Like

As an FYI I just got an email from them. For the next 48 hours all of the videos are available to be watched for free. So if you missed one or want to rewatch one again, they are available Saturday and Sunday

2 Likes