Never Forget

That attack is in our blood, we will always remember! Some may remember when the day arrives, I remember it daily. I watched every day as those magnificent towers were being built from the ground up, I was there? As a kid I ate there, I took the challenge of trying to see the rooftop while standing with my back to tower One, it was a dizzying experience. Traveled up those elevators, they were the fastest in town. I miss those towers everyday. I feel for those that lost, everyday.

8 Likes

Never will forget. But sadly some of the younger generation have already :cry: :cry:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Remember it vividly. Clock radio went off and America was under attack. Lets also remember this is the anniversary of the Benghazi attack (2012 ) and killings, another tragic attack on America.

:us: Salute to ALL Firrst Responders and Military Personnel Here and Abroad.

9 Likes

Never Forget

7 Likes

I have never watched any of the videos after about the first week or so.

It’s way to sad! It’s not that I’m trying to forget. I will never forget, but just don’t like watching that, or even Pearl Harbor, way to sad.

5 Likes

There were more than enough sources of information, but you are correct, the general public do not know… and the media distorted and made any reporting vague.

I once worked with people like those, and while I did not know any of them at Benghazi, I could see similarities with those I once knew and worked with.

The government failed. That is all that is needed to know. The leadership failed… and I do not think it was simply a lack of leadership, it was extremely poor leadership and leadership that was a failure.

We have good movies, Sgt York, Patton, Midway, Where Eagles Dare, The Great Escape, the Dirty Dozen, The Longest Day, Blackhawk Down, We Were Soldiers, Tora Tora Tora, Heartbreak Ridge, Hacksaw Ridge, Pride of the Marines, The Big Red One, Gallipoli, Sands of Iwo Jima, McArthur, They were Expendable… lots of movies they play on Memorial Day…

They should play 13 Hours, the Secret Soldiers of Benghazi every September 12th. And every 9-11, they should replay the towers falling, just to ensure Americans do NOT forget.

8 Likes

I realize this is an old post. But I entered the time and description of each event of 911 on my alarm clock. Each alarm goes off at the precise time of each event.

2 Likes