Name your permit

Do we have anyone from CT/MA? I know lots of people in CA overcome the oppressive legislation over there to get their permit… but I don’t know many from CT/MA who carry!

2 Likes

I used to live in MA. I got around that problem by leaving. I also suspect that living there also resulted in my first background check being delayed. Fortunately, subsequent checks have been faster.

4 Likes

After reading all the various states acronyms for legal carry it’s no wonder why we don’t have a law for National Reciprocity… the Bill would be at least 50 pages long. 55 pages if you include California’s LTCCPROOFWTSOC. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Thats the truth

1 Like

That is quite funny considering CT and MA are two of the 13 stripes on our flag two of the original 13 colonies are two of the most anti 2A

2 Likes

Louisiana it is considered a CHP (Concealed Handgun Permit). We do not require a particular license like some states, cough cough . . . Texas. . . to open carry. Everyone here though just calls it a concealed carry permit.

3 Likes

Don’t hate @JDaigle0227. You’re just mad that you don’t have a battleship :thinking:

1 Like

Touchet

2 Likes

While we may not be able to constitutionally open carry, we can OC or CC with our LTC.

2 Likes

While you may not be able to COC, you can OC or CC with our LTC…
sounds better :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

California and Arizona

2 Likes

Idaho…enhanced concealed carry, reciprocity in several states. Looks like driver license. Idaho is permitless carry state.

THEREFORE FOLKS…when you travel thru Idaho, and over 18 years of age…YOU MAY CARRY CONCEALED!!! You dont need to be a resident!

THEREFORE…come and visit, coffee on, cold beverages, fresh farm eggs, fresh tomatoes, plenty of parking for rv’s tents, great sunsets off our deck…etc…and shoot with us…OK? disclaimer…we get the brass!

2 Likes

Missouri is a constitutional carry state, so if I had one I would call it Percy the Permit, Percy for short.

2 Likes

I call mine unconstitutional

1 Like

I call mine “The Duke”.

1 Like

In Illinois they call it a CCL (Concealed Carry License) and I’m still waiting for mine :frowning: We also have to have a FOID (Firearm Owners Identification) card in order to purchase/own and firearm. FOID is good for 10 years and CCL has to be renewed every 5 with a refresher course.

1 Like

West Virginia is CHL: Concealed Handgun License

1 Like