Multiple carry guns?

I have 6 guns on my carry permit for Kalifornia (I have 4 other permits which have no restrictions on guns). I almost always carry a S&W M&P Shield 9 mm in a belly band under my left arm and a Kimber Ultra CDP in a pocket holster in my right front pocket. I have in the past carried a Glock 26 instead of the Shield and am thinking of going back to it for a while. If I need deep concealment I use a Smart Carry which will take any of the guns I have on my Kalifornia permit.

1 Like

I use to carry three. One, under my left arm in a holster under my dress shirt. I always kept the 2nd button undone, hidden by my tie. This was a M&P C9 - carry 12 plus one in the chamber. I stopped carrying that one about 2 years ago - sense of “overkill” - pun intended.

Now, I carry two; the P365 in my right pocket, and the other is on my left ankle - a Kahr P9. I carry these two because if I am standing up, I go for the pocket. If I am sitting down, I go for the ankle. I watched many videos on Youtube and saw many that were accosted in their vehicle when they pulled up to a gas tank. I could not get to my pocket when sitting down, in a restaurant or in my vehicle.

I practice drawing both often.

2 Likes

welcome brother and you are blessed to be part of this family

Thank you! It is my pleasure.

1 Like