Muddy River Tactical

Anyone have any experience with their holsters? I’ve been a Vedder or Blackpoint Tactical user seems like forever, but I’ve heard such good things about the owner and his products I decided to order one.

Never used them, but read only positive feedback from users on other firearm forums.

Unfortunately holsters are 100% dependent on our preferences. Whatever is perfect for me can be horrible for you…

1 Like

True it’s very subjective. I look forward to trying it out.

1 Like

Every shooter has to be prepared to own several holsters per firearm :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes Jerzy, you are correct my friend. Some men have secret bank accounts, secret cell phones, me, I have a secret holster room…

3 Likes

:+1:
better to have a room with organized holsters on the wall… than this:

holsterpack
(not mine, thx God)

:wink:

3 Likes

I was pointed to them recently. With their claw, I have found that my full size pistol is concealing better than my compact does without their claw. It is more difficult to attach behind my back, but is very good for appendix.

1 Like

I have several of their holsters, and my GF has an appendix one for her P365. No complaints and they do work fine for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

I ordered mine for a 365xl so I opted not to get the claw. Glad to know it does it’s job. I’ve never used one before but I may order the attachment for my Vedder for my 320.

@Jeff4, you can always add the claw. It does work, and MRT is not the only one that uses something like that. It does make it a little harder to get on. In some testing with my GF’s P365, I found that it really is not needed since the gun is smaller. My P-07 does need it, along with my other larger guns.

1 Like

I’ve picked up a Walther PPX. It is…larger than your average full sized pistol. I couldn’t conceal it without the claw, I am sure.

Also, they had a holster for my apparently obscure gun, so Yay!

1 Like

I have an appendix holster from muddy river and love it, works great for me and conceals well.

1 Like

Recently purchased one from MRT, awesome product, seems very reliable. The last kydex holster I had broke. Needed one for 3” 1911, this was the only place I knew that had molded kydex holsters w/straps accommodating 1.75” belts, for 1911’s. Fast service also.

1 Like

I’ll second the fast service. Ordered it Wednesday and it shipped Thursday morning.

1 Like

Just bought an appendix carry version and a mag carrier for my Ruger 57 from them. I had to get a custom version because of the red dot on it. They turned it around in a week. I talked to them before I ordered, they called me back immediately.
I don’t have a stake in them, or get any kickbacks from them, but I’m going to continue to recommend them for their service and quality. And I love supporting small businesses.
GREAT stuff.

1 Like

I have an appendix holster from them and love it.

2 Likes